Mr Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen & Dish Scrubber 4 Count

by Mr. Clean

The toughest kitchen greasy messes have met their match. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen & Dish Scrubber provides the strength of Magic Eraser with the renowned grease-fighting power of Dawn. No wonder greasy kitchen messes are shaking in their boots. Just how effective is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen & Dish Scrubber? It removes more greasy kitchen mess per swipe than the leading all purpose bleach spray cleaner.

I love using magic erasers! How long does each one last? Does it fall apart while using it?
How well does it work on matte walls?
What surfaces can you use this on?
Start your review of Mr Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen & Dish Scrubber 4 Count!
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love these!!!!! With 3 kids these are my saving grace! These can clean up just about anything.
Brooklyn, NY
Great to clean the rubber of sneakers. Great to clean scuffs out of the walls and baseboards.
Lebanon, KY
Love these! Gets everything clean! From dishes to counter tops to kids writing on the wall!
Pineville, KY
Love love love this!! Definitely works to get grease and other dirt off of what you need!
Hands down the best most effective and convenient way to clean any bathroom or kitchen
Vineland, NJ
I love the magic easer one of my favorite cleaning products for the bathroom.
I love the magic easer one of my favorite cleaning products for the bathroom.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this stuff speacialy when have children and with hands touching white walls cleans off easy and u don't need use all sponge u can cut small peace and clean loads off !
Mr. Clean magic erasers are a staple in my house! I literally use it on everything. My 6 year old is very artistic and does a lot of arts and crafts. The eraser cleans everything. walls.. shoes.. I've used it on Tupperware, baby toys, my kitchen sliding doors. Everything sparkles. I highly recommend it.
West Kelowna, BC
Amazing. I used this to get pencil crayon off my walls when my 2 year old decided that the walls would be the best place to colour. They are a very good price and each one lasts quite a long time. They do not have much of a smell at all. I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Dubai, Dubai
Its a good all purpose cleaner. I always use it in my kitchen. It cleans all tough stains easily. The price is affordable and effective product. Its easily available across all stores. I would recommend all to use this product for cleaning purposes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...