Mr Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen & Dish Scrubber 4 Count

by Mr. Clean

The toughest kitchen greasy messes have met their match. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen & Dish Scrubber provides the strength of Magic Eraser with the renowned grease-fighting power of Dawn. No wonder greasy kitchen messes are shaking in their boots. Just how effective is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen & Dish Scrubber? It removes more greasy kitchen mess per swipe than the leading all purpose bleach spray cleaner.

I love using magic erasers! How long does each one last? Does it fall apart while using it?
How well does it work on matte walls?
What surfaces can you use this on?
Start your review of Mr Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen & Dish Scrubber 4 Count!
Tualatin, OR
This product is great! I love the little beads in the middle that are filled with a cleaner....It smells amazing! Will use again!
I don't know what I did without this product! It is fantastic. It cleans everything and it's durable. A must have for cleaning.
Saint Leonard, MD
These sponges work perfectly at cleaning shoes and also baseboards! It takes a bit of scrubbing but it is worth it!!
Provo, UT
Love this product! One of my favorite things to wash dishes for. I would highly recommend it to all of my friends. :)
Columbus
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this on everything. I also work in a daycare where I.use it for everything. Makes my life soooo much easier.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I used this to clean messes on my walls that my daughter makes. Cleans markers, pencil marks and crayons very well!
They are heaven sent for moms they clean up the toughest mess I also use them on my walls for stains and markers
Cantonment, FL
I love them cleans everything with ease my kitchen counters and inside my fridge is the best use if you ask me
Wallingford, CT
Amazing product. They work on everything and are a moms best friend. I am so obsessed with them. Great product
I love this product so much its super effective !! I love the material and the smell!!! Super dope item!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...