Mr Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen & Dish Scrubber 4 Count

by Mr. Clean

The toughest kitchen greasy messes have met their match. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen & Dish Scrubber provides the strength of Magic Eraser with the renowned grease-fighting power of Dawn. No wonder greasy kitchen messes are shaking in their boots. Just how effective is the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen & Dish Scrubber? It removes more greasy kitchen mess per swipe than the leading all purpose bleach spray cleaner.

I love using magic erasers! How long does each one last? Does it fall apart while using it?
How well does it work on matte walls?
What surfaces can you use this on?
Start your review of Mr Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen & Dish Scrubber 4 Count!
FOUNTAIN, CO
We use this frequently. As a household with kids and animals we get lots of messes. This makes them so easy to clean up. Just a little water and you're ready to go. I purchased mine in bulk to make it less expensive but it's still a pricey item if you dont get a lot.
Georgetown, DE
I WORSHIP these, O.M.G im telling you, anything and everything this cleans up. I had washed out RED hair dye in my shower and my whole tub turned red! A little bit of scrubbing from these bad boys and BOOM my tub was white again. And if you have kids, these will be your life saver and they last for awhile before you have to use another.
Hastings, MN
Mr Clean Magic Erasers are great for getting marks off of walls and scuffs off of tire floors and many other indoor and outdoor items. In my experience they have worked down to the very end of the eraser so you get your money's worth. One issue to keep in mind is to test a small spot on whatever you are cleaning to make sure you are not going to leave either a mark while scrubbing or actually take the paint off of something.
Boston, MA
Geesh omg. The first seen this product I actually went and got it just to play with it LOL yes I'm childish 😭 but I also wanted to see if it works so I did get. it works for the dishes also is very versatile and work to clean walls, sneakers, pretty much anything it's actually a super awesome product and any Magic Eraser I have seen works wonders it is actually is pretty good for getting crayon off of the wall parents and know exactly what I need If you have small children getting crayon off the wall is a hassle. Any product is worth trying for that alone lol
Hampton , VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love all these magic easers. I use s bunch of different kinds. I think they are all basically the same. I like these for my white dishes and my crockpot. I use my crock twice weekly and it’s always got baked on stuff. It’s white so it stains real bad and these take all the stains right off. Same for my dishes if something stains them. My ramekins as well. They do a good job of getting rid of stains
Dillsburg, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My husband and I have just built a new living unit on an acreage. We have well water and it is full of iron. My brand new bath tub and shower was turning yellow from the water. Everything I used to try and clean it with did not work. Today I thought about the Mr Clean Magic Eraser that I have under my kitchen sink and thought I would try it. Well, I have never been more impressed with a cleaning item as I am with your Magic Eraser. In about three minutes, I had all the iron built up on my new tub and shower wiped off and it looks like new! I will tell everyone I know about this discovery. The best cleaning product I have ever used! Thank you so very much for this item. I have regained my one day off to spend with family, not scrubbing a bath tub. Amazing!
Oswego, NY
I swear by Mr Clean magic eraser! They work wonders and I use them everywhere in the house, I love using them on the counter tops, bathtub. Dishes, stove and numerous other things. They are inexpensive and available at Walmart and most grocery stores and I recommend this product to anyone.
These things work wonders in my kitchen and in my Athletic Training room. They get the job done and usually no soap needed because it's in the sponge. It gets rid of almost anything. You just gotta be careful on cheap paint it takes that off too if you scrub too hard lol
Saint Louis, MO
Love these I get marks off the walls and I have white counters if I leave something on the counter that stains it these help clean it up. With little ones around there is bound to be marks everywhere. Have these on hand and no more worries.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a total life saver if you have kids then you will need to it is a merciless in a sponge it's exactly what it says magic eraser it is not disappointing what so ever and the only down fall is that sometimes it falls apart when using.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...