Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Handy-Grip All Purpose Refills, 4 ea uploaded by Stephanie K.

BY MR. CLEAN

Household Cleaning Pads Mr. Clean Magic Eraser All Purpose cleaning pad refills attach securely to the reusable Handy Grip handle. Helps make cleaning large household surfaces and tough messes easier than ever before. Magic Eraser power lets you tackle the cleaning of large household surfaces and tough messes in and around your home with less elbow grease. When attached to the reusable Handy Grip handle, you get the whole pad working for you with every stroke. Ideal for cleaning refrigerators, countertops, stovetops, kids tables and patio tables. 1 Removes four times more grime per swipe* 4 Fastening layer attaches easily and securely to handle with Velcro 3 Pad contains micro scrubbers for tough cleaning Contains No Phosphate see more...

• Could these be reused or do they throw away after each use?1 Answers
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I cannot say enough about these. They are a true miracle to earth. I started using these years ago and now I've always got them on hand. If you have any type of ring or scum in your bathtub that just won't come off with other products - try this. My boyfriend worked in bricklaying and he would come home and shower and leave a thick nasty ring in the tub. I could never get it off until I tried this. Then it looked like a brand new tub. I have also used them to remove crayon and pencil off the wall. A must have!
Alyssa K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is an amazing product! The handle really makes a difference! I use this to clean the bathtub and it has made that chore much easier, quicker, and more effective! I highly recommend this product!
Wendy L.
Chandler, AZ
These are a life saver. They are a must have for any mom to wash away those marks our kids leave on walls an other items around the house. I have to have these in our house at all times
Morgan B.
Trenton, TN
You know how those magic erasers develop worn down spots when your tackling the big products from a little to much use.. well, this solves all those problems. even use of your eraser!
Callie M.
Magic erasers are heaven! They work on anything. Whenever I have doubt I resort to magic erasers and boom! It's clean!
Morgan A.
Great product! A must have if you have kids who like to draw on your house with various items.
Morgan B.
Trenton, TN
Could these be reused or do they throw away after each use?

back