BY MR. CLEAN

YYW1008: Features: -Eraser refill-Out cleans traditional mops-Safe for use on linoleum, tile, marble and stone-Cuts through tough dirt and grime-Refill type A. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 6.5" H x 13" W x 1.06" D. see more...

• Typically, how often do you change your mop head or does it usual...1 Answers
  • How does this mop compare to other mops of similar design?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Anne B.
Anne B.
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers came in very handy when my children were little.  The Magic Eraser takes anything and everything off of walls and floors!
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Mega Parent Expert
Mr clean really knows his magic! I love using mr clean product to clean my joke. I know it's gonna get he job done
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
I personally love mr clean products! And the magic eraser is heaven sent! I would recommend this for sure.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
These erasers are lifesavers. They take care of any messes my toddler likes to doodle across the walls and floors.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
I have purchased several refills for my mop. It seems to get most of the mess and leaves my floor shiny. My only complaint is that it's not a mop head you can use repetitively. Some you can clean and use again - this one gets stained as any magic eraser product would. I've also found it hard to find refills-only been successful at the Dollar General store.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Mr. Cleans magic eraser mop works like a gem. Gets all of the hard the reach spots leaving the floors looking fantastic.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Typically, how often do you change your mop head or does it usually depend on what exactly you're cleaning up?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
How does this mop compare to other mops of similar design?