Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Foaming Cleaner Cleaning Pads, Febreze Fresh Scent Citrus & Light, 2-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)

BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean teaming up with the benefit of Febreeze's odor eliminating technology. Pack of 2. Has the scrubbing power of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser plus the foaming multi-purpose cleaner built inside. Use the Mr. Clean foaming eraser to tackle everyday... see more...

Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
I love using these magic eraser on all kinds of things in our house. I can use them in the bathroom, living room, hallways, and kitchen. It gets rid of scuff marks as well as dirt and grime. I highly recommend these!
Celeste U.
USA
What did we do all those years without this invention? This sponge is gods gift! The person who came up with this had gods hand literally laid upon them and showed the magic of this eraser.
Kristy K.
West Falls, NY
I really like this product. It says you can use it in the kitchen, bathroom, anything. And I do agree with that. Except I used it on my walls for dirty hand prints, which it did get the hand prints off, but it left like wet marks on the walls. Not a huge deal at all. Probably would have been less noticeable if I wiped the walls with a towel to dry it instead of just letting it dry. Just something to watch out for. But you can find this anywhere (Tops, Target, Walmart etc) and for the price and all the things you can do with it, I'd say your household needs it!
Millie C.
Paragould , AR
Can’t go wrong when buying this product! Can be used for several different things. Kitchen cleaning, dishes, bathroom, etc! Works well and is highly effective! Decent price! Would definitely buy again!
Emily D.
I use Mr. Clean magic erasers for just about everything. Shoe scuff? Eraser. Tile grout stains? Eraser. Fingerprints on a white wall? Eraser! Seriously though, I use these most often to clean my bathtub floor. I have grips built into the tub, and they always look dirty even after cleaning with scrubbing bubbles. These erasers are the only thing that can get them white again.
Danelle B.
Tempe, AZ
These removed really tough stains on my baseboard. I absolutely love them. This is my go to product when I need to get some serious deep cleaning done.
Pam J.
Awesome product! I haven't found anything they don't clean!! Everything from shinng up the whites on your shoes to crayon an marker on walls!
Mackenzie P.
alexandria, TN
We use Mr. Clean sponges for absolutely everything. If you’ve got a stain there is no doubt that it will clean it.

back