BY MR. CLEAN #2 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • What is this best used for?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
Susie C.
Collingwood, ON
Have yet to find anything to beat this product. Can't use on every surface but for tubs, sinks some flooring etc this seriously can't be beat. The price is great and you don't have to worry about any sort of moulding as the sponge itself falls apart as you use it. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Foaming Bath Scrubber with Febreze Meadows and Rain
terra h.
Wilmer, AL
My daughter has drawn all over my walls one day I bought this product and didn't even touch it kinda upset but it does work on the floor on hardwoods and tile
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
I absolutely love Mr. Clean magic erasers! I clean almost everything with them. They work awesome. I cut them in half so I can get even more uses out of them. I highly recommend them.
Nicole M.
This sponge is great for getting stains off the wall or grease off the kitchen counter or stove. You can practically use it anywhere . My daughter actually drew all over the balcony window in the picture with markers an this sponge worked wonders , can't even tell she drew on it . Very satisfied 😬
Cynthia  M.
York, PA
I absolutely love Mr. Clean magic eraser. I use it in my bathroom, kitchen my kids sneakers and many other things in my house. Love the way it cleans and the durability of the product.
Christina N.
Hartselle, AL
I absolutely LOVE the Mr. Clean magic eraser! They get everything off of walls from pencil to permanent marker. I've cleaned my 12 year old sons football helmet with the magic eraser it got 8th the most stubborn scuff marks off. I keep this is in my kitchen, laundry room, bathroom and garage. I would recommend this to anyone who will listen to me!
Shamaka G.
Gets everything off of everything! I have three kids and they get into a lot of stuff. Crayons on the wall, My makeup on the counter, grease on the stove top, and leftover food on the table. It gets it all. I clean my shoes with it too. And keep on in the car just in case. A very handy product and great price.
Krista B.
Chillicothe, OH
I live these things. They last a long time and get the job done. It was a great purchase. Mr. Clean never fails me.
jordan w.
Burton, MI
I use these on everything! cleaning walls to cleaning shoes. it smells great
Tara  B.
GEISMAR, LA
No house should be without a magic eraser! It cleans the tub, sink, counter, walls, etc with ease! It seems like it just magically erases it. A must buy. Try it out, you definitely won't be disappointed.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??