BY MR. CLEAN #8 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Jennifer F.
Unionville , TN
Can not live my life without these I just love them!!! What messes do you use them for?!?
Jennifer A.
Florissant, MO
I absolutely love these magic erasers. I can't clean without them. Some things you can't use a rag to clean with. Some dirt 💩 is trapped in the crevices. The magic eraser will find the dirt.
Brandi B.
Tigard, OR
The slogan for this should be "so effective, you'll get your cleaning deposit back." And I have because of these... Twice!
Chelsea S.
Nashville, AR
These are the best! They can tackle any mess and make cleaning a breeze! The best cleaning product ever! Love love love them!
lorrie b.
Love Love Mr. Clean Magic Erasers! These work for problems that NOTHING else will clean!!!
Jessica S.
Chicopee, MA
I use this on every surface in my house, wherever there's a mark that needs removing! Never fails me! Excellent product
Chakirah K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like these. This pack cost $1.25 at my local dollar store. They do the job it was able to remove maker from the walls with ease. Pencils ✏️ is another story you really have to rub to get that off. I don’t like that after only three times wettting it to reuse it started to dissolve and fall apart. You get what you pay for.
Maddi P.
This product can go on any surface and get it clean with a little scrubbing! The only cons are they it can break apart quickly so use it effectively! Not pricey at all and a good use for around the house! Really recommended!
Azucena L.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I purchased this on a whim. My first impression was it would be the exact same thing as the original magic eraser, but it exceeded expectations! I'm a housekeeper and magic erasers are my go to for many things including sinks and tubs. This special formulated one really cut through the hard water spots and held up well! I used ONE to clean THREE tubs. I was amazed. It smells great as well. This is my number one product for tubs now, and I recommend to everyone. The best thing is all you need is water to activate the special cleaning solution. Highly recommend!!!
Caitlin M.
I sweet by this! This product is the best for cleaning! Gets rid of just about everything! It's compact, doesn't have an idor and I found that using them to clean the interior of your car is amazing! They do however shred apart if you rub too hard or reuse them too often... I had foundation makeup on my hands and then I would touch the steering wheel... Which left a gross residue on the wheel. The magic eraser got the grime out of the crack so quick and easily! Highly recommend!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??