BY MR. CLEAN #3 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Ana S.
I honestly think it is a waste of money. I am glad I've only spent a dollar for them, but definitely not something I would buy again. Love Mr clean products but definitely this one was a disappointment.
Lindsay Morgin W.
Modesto, CA
This item smelled good but didn't work any better than the original magic eraser. I wouldn't recommend to spend the extra money.
Amanda C.
Rock Island, IL
Magic eraser. Not so magical, really. It works on surface dirt, but not well on stains. And it crumbles to pieces rather quickly. Not satisfied at all. It's more economical to buy a washable cloth and cleanser.
Lucero R.
La Puente, CA
I was actually very excited when this product came out. So I like it but after 2-3 uses its magic powers were gone. So although it's a great concept I would just save the money and buy something else.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ok so I only gave this 2 stars for the simple fact that it is nothing like the original Magic erasers. The durability is so bad and just simple scrubbing it falls apart. I was upset that I wasted my money on them when a I should have just purchased the normal blue box instead. Don't buy these ones! I wasn't even done with my tub before I got out another to use because it kept tearing apart.
Chakirah K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like these. This pack cost $1.25 at my local dollar store. They do the job it was able to remove maker from the walls with ease. Pencils ✏️ is another story you really have to rub to get that off. I don’t like that after only three times wettting it to reuse it started to dissolve and fall apart. You get what you pay for.
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Magic eraser is kind of overrated. First it Will not get out all the stuff mess stains like it says for example the kool aid stain is still on my counter. It also tears really easily.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was not impressed by the Magic Eraser bath scrubbers. I'd much rather use plain baking soda and a rag to scrub my tub.
This product works good. If you get permanent marker on a table you use this to get it off.
Alyssa B.
Fort Drum, NY
These erasers work great to get tough marks off almost anything! Be careful using them on your walls though. They say they are safe to use on paint, however, I noticed the paint coming off and could see it on my eraser after I was finished cleaning.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??