BY MR. CLEAN #8 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Chakirah K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like these. This pack cost $1.25 at my local dollar store. They do the job it was able to remove maker from the walls with ease. Pencils ✏️ is another story you really have to rub to get that off. I don’t like that after only three times wettting it to reuse it started to dissolve and fall apart. You get what you pay for.
June L.
Laurens, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers changed the way I clean. These sponges work so well on so many different messes. I use them for all kinds of tasks. From cleaning the walls to scuff marks on shoes, this product works.
Alison L.
Woburn
With the holidays here and people constantly stopping by, these are a life saver! I just went through my entire house and cleaned up all the small messes and it looks like I had the place professionally cleaned!!Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are truly multipurpose, I use them to clean my bathroom and shoes. These are great for shoe cleaning on white shoes! Great value for the price, you get two for a great price easily under $2! Highly recommend!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works wonders! I use it to clean the cupboards, sink, refrigerator, etc. it works awesome and lasts for quite awhile. Just add water to the sponge and you’re good to go. Easy!
Alexandria B.
Bremerton, WA
The water where we live is hard so there is water stains and soap scum. This has been the best thing to use to get the tub clean by far!!! I attached a picture of my sons tub. A few wipe and it's as good as new. Love this product!
Carmen C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is truly magic! It works so good I bought this product in Walmart and I love it ever since. It cleans right away the scent is good nothing to powerful. Have recommended it to everyone I know.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Who doesn’t love Magic Erasers? They clean up the toughest spots with very little effort. Can be used over and over. Don’t let it be a last resort, let it be your first choice and get the job done right the first time.
Maranda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This has seriously changed my life because it even gets crayon and marker off the wall. If you have something stuck on the wall or furniture just give it a try I'm sure it'll probably take it off because they work really freaking great.
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Mr. Clean magic erasers! I clean almost everything with them. They work awesome. I cut them in half so I can get even more uses out of them. I highly recommend them.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??