BY MR. CLEAN #3 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on ...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Ana S.
I honestly think it is a waste of money. I am glad I've only spent a dollar for them, but definitely not something I would buy again. Love Mr clean products but definitely this one was a disappointment.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
This is my go-to bathroom cleaner. I think I've tried every bathroom cleaner out there, yet none worked as good as this silly little sponge. My most recent cleaner was the scrubbing bubbles shower cleaner, but I felt like I was still scrubbing with minimal results. Then I buy this sponge, simply run it under water, and just wipe away all shower stains. So easy.
Tiffany S.
I used these to clean the walls in my kitchen. The owner of the house was a smoker and the walls where yellow. They helped clean the walls very well but went through 2 during that short time. They break and get very nasty to fast, even if your rinsing them out.
Krystal K.
Tampa, FL
I use these erasers on pretty much everything. They have cleaned up marker, crayon, random scratches that I have no idea what they came from but managed to leave stains, and have "erased" soap scum from my sinks and bathroom. I would recommend these to everyone!
Lindsay G.
These things are awesome
The name has it right, they are magic. They have cleaned up the toughest messes. Crayon, makeup, sharpie, my husband has even used it to clean his white sneakers.
Courtney B.
tacoma, WA
Must haves for sure! we had dirty walls before moving out, used the erasers...took it off. my son wrote with crayons on his head board, erasers took it off. needed to clean inside of my washer, erasers took care of it! Try them, you will not be disappointed!
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Mr. Clean is amazing! Totally got rid of the black spots by the drain and all of the brown spots from bobby pins! This magic eraser even got rid of the stains from all of the bottles of shampoos and body wash! This bathroom scrubber is definitely a life savor!
Lisa S.
Pennington, NJ
I have loved Magic Erasers since they first came on the market. The bath erasers work well cleaning my enclosed shower. The only problem I have with them is that I wish they lasted longer. They wear out quickly, and are difficult to use when they get thin.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
If you have a child or a dog or you're relatively clumsy, these are a must-have! They can clean up a mark or stain in no time! I use them all the time to clean up scuff marks on doors and walls, and they're superb for cleaning grime off of appliances.
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Magic eraser is kind of overrated. First it Will not get out all the stuff mess stains like it says for example the kool aid stain is still on my counter. It also tears really easily.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??