BY MR. CLEAN #3 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Jena K.
I absolutely love the magic erasers they're such a wonderful product to keep handy especially with children in the house! These easily take off hard to clean dirt and even permanent marker comes off in a giffy with these erasers!!
Jennifer J.
Auburn Hills, MI
My favorite cleaning tool! I have hard water and these things make it so much easier to clean my bathroom. I would buy these over and over again. And the price is great especially for the reward they give you. They are just awesome!
Beth P.
These are great! I had never used one before today. I had a lingering wine ring on my formica countertop that I had not been able to get rid of-I used the magic eraser on it today and it came right off! Couldn't believe it. I used it on the rest of my countertops and well and they looked sparkling!
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
I thought this would be a bogus product. But after using it just as directed, it's great! Why wasn't this invented sooner?!?! Great how it easily cleans crayons, scratches, pencil markings..gone!!! Totally recommend
Ashley S.
Ona, WV
Ok, so everyone knows these things work on everything, but my favorite use for them is in the shower. I HATE cleaning the shower and tub but these make it easy to get the tub clean from soap scum and everything else.
Marisa M.
Rochester, NY
I love Magic Erasers. I have yet to find something that they can not clean. Granted there have been a couple times it has been a little harder (the time my daughter thought she would paint her walls with nail polish comes to mind) but it has always worked. I always have some in my cleaning cabinet.
Britt
I swear I love these 👌🏽. Im not at all a dirty person but this really will get your tubs clean. My mom recommended I try these out when I lived in my last apartment and I was so glad I did. It's gets all the grime thats in your bath tub or around the shower. Definitely a must have in the house!!!
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
This is super true all you have to do is wet it and ring out the excess water and clean where it is needs cleaning!! From stuck on good on the stove to your bathroom walls !! It's a little pricey but worth the buy.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
Every mom should have this in this household but PLEASE make sure you KEEP this AWAY from your children's reach. They can burn your children's skin. This stuff takes everything off. My toddler ,like the previous poster, loves to write on the walls, furniture, and floor. This takes it all off.
Margo G.
These are amazing! I have kids and they make a mess with dirt, fingerprints and food on the walls, tables, cabinets, toys and floors. They are great for cleaning grease in the kitchen on appliances as well. They also remove dirt and grime from a lot of other appropriate surfaces. I love these!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??