BY MR. CLEAN #3 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on ...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
I love Mr. Clean magic erasers. They work on all surfaces . I use them in every room in the house . My husband did not believe me that they worked so well. I took a pencil a drew on the dining room wall ( of course he thought I was nuts) but he was amazed it took it right off.
Lauren P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anytime your like this is so dirty or what will I use to get that off my wall? Turn to these amazing little things. Works on almost anything. Really good with marker or walls or old stains. Super cheap and you can re use them at least once or twice.
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
I don't know how much we would of had to pay to move out of our old house without these things. A life saver. Didn't think they'd ever work but they are AMAZING! Highly recommend them even for tough spots. To your surprise, dollar tree has them!
denise r.
Orlando, FL
This product is awesome it spells on everything including the grease on the stove. I use it to get the hard to get off grime of the stove and oven and it works perfectly worth no other chemicals and harmful fumes. I even user it in the bathroom to cut the soap scum away. it wipes just about everything. i can't think of a handier product or there.
Karen F.
Orlando, FL
This product is amazing for everything and anything!

At home we use body washes and scrubs with essential oils and the stains they leave behind are hard to get but with these sponges they come out nice and fast! Great product for cleaning tile also works great for cleaning the stove top and counters in the kitchen.

Recommend it 200%!
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
Mr Clean Magic Eraser bath scrubbers are Fantastic. I love this product. It has made my cleaning much better and the time i spend cleaning is defiantly shorter. I'm able to get more done. When the bathroom pads came out i knew that this would be an awesome product . Mr clean is great and Magic erasers are something i cant live without now.
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
Magic erasers are incredible! They will clean anything and everything! I don't think it is necessary though to create the magic eraser into bathroom scrubbers or kitchen pads.....they used to be just plain and simple the magic eraser. And when they were specified which room of the house they belonged to they still got the job done!
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the magic eraser duo! The power of the magic eraser combined with a scrubbing side for those really hard to get off stains. I find them at Walmart and are a great price, especially when you buy them in a two pack like this!
Cecilia E.
Selma, CA
Love love love these amazing little sponges. I can clean my whole bathroom spotless! But it doesn't stop there. I clean my kitchen and walls and counter tops. I'm able to use less chemical products thanks to these sponges.
Jennifer J.
Auburn Hills, MI
My favorite cleaning tool! I have hard water and these things make it so much easier to clean my bathroom. I would buy these over and over again. And the price is great especially for the reward they give you. They are just awesome!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??