BY MR. CLEAN #8 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Natalie S.
Harrisburg, PA
I was so excited to see Mr. Clean came out with bathroom magic erasers! My tub is so hard to keep clean and gets a film on it, I have tried so many products, including vinegar and dish soap! Nothing keeps the tub clean like this product! It comes with a great handle so, even when the pads are getting low you can keep on scrubbing away!! Great product all around!
Ivy K.
These truly are magical. I had to clean my apartment before I vacated and it got every mark on my walls, they are now sparkling clean. They get sticky stuff, gunk, hair dye, you name it. I would highly recommend this product for people who need to get the tough stains out!
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really love Magic Erasers, they get the stains out of everything. Whether you're cleaning small spills or heavy grease stains they really are magic. They are cheap and you can find them almost anywhere. I always have one of these in my cleaning arsenal.
Lauren P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anytime your like this is so dirty or what will I use to get that off my wall? Turn to these amazing little things. Works on almost anything. Really good with marker or walls or old stains. Super cheap and you can re use them at least once or twice.
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
I love Mr. Clean magic erasers. They work on all surfaces . I use them in every room in the house . My husband did not believe me that they worked so well. I took a pencil a drew on the dining room wall ( of course he thought I was nuts) but he was amazed it took it right off.
denise r.
Orlando, FL
This product is awesome it spells on everything including the grease on the stove. I use it to get the hard to get off grime of the stove and oven and it works perfectly worth no other chemicals and harmful fumes. I even user it in the bathroom to cut the soap scum away. it wipes just about everything. i can't think of a handier product or there.
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
I don't know how much we would of had to pay to move out of our old house without these things. A life saver. Didn't think they'd ever work but they are AMAZING! Highly recommend them even for tough spots. To your surprise, dollar tree has them!
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
Mr Clean Magic Eraser bath scrubbers are Fantastic. I love this product. It has made my cleaning much better and the time i spend cleaning is defiantly shorter. I'm able to get more done. When the bathroom pads came out i knew that this would be an awesome product . Mr clean is great and Magic erasers are something i cant live without now.
Karen F.
Orlando, FL
This product is amazing for everything and anything!

At home we use body washes and scrubs with essential oils and the stains they leave behind are hard to get but with these sponges they come out nice and fast! Great product for cleaning tile also works great for cleaning the stove top and counters in the kitchen.

Recommend it 200%!
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
Magic erasers are incredible! They will clean anything and everything! I don't think it is necessary though to create the magic eraser into bathroom scrubbers or kitchen pads.....they used to be just plain and simple the magic eraser. And when they were specified which room of the house they belonged to they still got the job done!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??