BY MR. CLEAN #3 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Denise E.
Apple Valley, CA
Mr. clean Magic eraser's are a must have especially if you have children. It has a nice clean smell and it is a workhorse like none other. I buy this from the grocery store. And yes I would recommend it to anyone and everyone it gets almost everything out, without your muscles.
Amy D.
I love these things! I own a farm along with pigs, cows, horses, goats, chickens and 4 big dogs and a cat and these work amazing on dirty doors and dirty paw prints and hoof prints all over my floors and dirt from the dogs that get on the wall. I thought I was going to have to re paint the walls but I bought these and everything came off in an instant I don't know how but they are amazing!
Nicole M.
This sponge is great for getting stains off the wall or grease off the kitchen counter or stove. You can practically use it anywhere . My daughter actually drew all over the balcony window in the picture with markers an this sponge worked wonders , can't even tell she drew on it . Very satisfied 😬
JoAnne O.
I love these erasers. I found out about them when I had my first child 10 years ago and have been using them ever since! They clean dirty, messy trash cans, baseboards--you name it! When cleaning walls I did notice some of the white paint coming off, so use with caution.
Madelene P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love these scrubber pads. They are miracle workers. I work less and its awesome. They disappear everything and leave everything so clean and smelling so good.
Before I thought a bathroom had to smell like harsh chemicals and me having trouble breathing and washing rags.
Not anymore the scrubbers disintegrate while you use them. incredible.
I highly recommend this product.
Tara  B.
GEISMAR, LA
No house should be without a magic eraser! It cleans the tub, sink, counter, walls, etc with ease! It seems like it just magically erases it. A must buy. Try it out, you definitely won't be disappointed.
Natalie S.
Harrisburg, PA
I was so excited to see Mr. Clean came out with bathroom magic erasers! My tub is so hard to keep clean and gets a film on it, I have tried so many products, including vinegar and dish soap! Nothing keeps the tub clean like this product! It comes with a great handle so, even when the pads are getting low you can keep on scrubbing away!! Great product all around!
Ivy K.
These truly are magical. I had to clean my apartment before I vacated and it got every mark on my walls, they are now sparkling clean. They get sticky stuff, gunk, hair dye, you name it. I would highly recommend this product for people who need to get the tough stains out!
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really love Magic Erasers, they get the stains out of everything. Whether you're cleaning small spills or heavy grease stains they really are magic. They are cheap and you can find them almost anywhere. I always have one of these in my cleaning arsenal.
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
I love Mr. Clean magic erasers. They work on all surfaces . I use them in every room in the house . My husband did not believe me that they worked so well. I took a pencil a drew on the dining room wall ( of course he thought I was nuts) but he was amazed it took it right off.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??