BY MR. CLEAN #8 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Argelia R.
These are a definite must have on hand cleaning product in every household. They are so versatile and get even the most stubborn stains off of surfaces. We use them for walls, shoes, bathroom and kitchen cleaning and outdoors on patio furniture. One of my fave Mr. Clean products.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have always been a fan of Magic Erasers. This one works very well in the shower and has the added bonus of Febreze. However - I did find that I only got a few uses out of each one before having to replace. Overall - will be using these weekly.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I always buy these. I love them. They make cleaning. The bathtub so much easier will all the soap scum that gets left behind. Highly recommend. Reasonable price.
Pat F.
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is truly a very versatile and effective product. Did you know you can use it to make the whites of your whitewall tires super white? Works like a charm on all cleaning jobs!
Tami M.
Little Valley, NY
Love love love magic eraser!!!!! I clean everything with these things. Tubs, floors, cupboards, tough stuck messes on stoves, crayon and marker off walls and so much more.
Rabiya S H.
I have never used mr clean magic eraser to clean my stove before n used it today n was so surprised that it did better job than the sprays I use to clean stove.
Barbara D.
Every household should have these handy. for those mysterious scuff marks on walls, trims, floors, shoes etc the Magic eraser removes them easily and quickly.
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
The name says it all, these are perfect for everything, they are miracle sponge, I tell all my clients about them before I put their house on the market.
Ellen M.
Kingston , ON
Magic eraser is a must with a toddler! this is a life saver for those sneaky colouring moments when the little one trades his paper for the wall.
JESSICA M.
Grand Bay - Westfield, New Brunswick
Smells nice and works just as good as the original magic erasers. These work great for getting soap scum off of my shower and tub.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??