BY MR. CLEAN #2 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • What is this best used for?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
Rachel T.
These are amazing! I haven't found anything the magic eraser can't get off!
Kalyn w.
These things work wonders! My go to bath tub scrubber! It def Does the job.
Sierra L.
I love mr clan products!! Especially the magic erasers. They work so well!!
Judi F.
Vancouver, BC
This sponge works wonders!, I use it every time  to clean walls, doors and kitchen cabinets. It leaves the house spotless. Price is great for the value. You don’t really need to put any effort, the sponge does all the work. I would buy it again and again, 100% recommended.
Susie C.
Collingwood, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have yet to find anything to beat this product. Can't use on every surface but for tubs, sinks some flooring etc this seriously can't be beat. The price is great and you don't have to worry about any sort of moulding as the sponge itself falls apart as you use it. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Foaming Bath Scrubber with Febreze Meadows and Rain
Diana S.
This along with other products, is my go to cleaning must have!! Easy to use, perfect on many surfaces and does the job every time! Great product for the price! Definitely recommend and would repurchase!
Jaymee L.
St, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favourite for wiping down sinks & bath tubs. literally smells so great. these are pretty pricey, but one of these lasts a while, and it makes cleaning so effortless. one swipe of this and all the dirt & grime in my sink is gone. makes my bathroom squeaky clean & so shiny. would definitely recommend anyone these. must needed.
Takwa J.
kairouan
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love the magic eraser?! It literally cleans everything. Warning though... Do not use it on your skin. I got hair dye on my neck and arms and the magic eraser was on the counter, so I thought "why not" I got a bad chemical burn from rubbing it on my skin. It seems fine on my hands, but stick to cleaning things that arnt alive
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
My favorite bathroom cleaning essential. With just a bit of water on the pad, and a little bit of scrubbing, my tub and shower are super white again! A serious must buy. My trick for making them last a bit longer though, I cut the pads into 2 or 4 sections because you can really only use them once. great for the kitchen sink too! Love love love!!
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
I was so surprised by these! I kept hearing that they were great but was unwilling to try them for the longest time. Now that we are getting ready to move, we are doing a major clean up, and I saw these on sale at the grocery store. These clean everything! We've lived in our current house for over 15 years... but with these, the walls start looking like new again!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??

back