BY MR. CLEAN #8 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Buy on target.com
Breanna S.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the first products as a mother that I learned to have as a best friend. I swear by this product. It is the only thing I have used that can remove permanent marker off walls and remove pee stains off a toilet all in one cleaning tool. And not only that butbso many uses for this one little item. And not to mention it is super cheap and always coupons for it.
Tailinett O.
Kissimmee, FL
I have yet to find another product that cleans my bathtub so well. I seriously cannot clean my tub without one of these sponges. It really cleans dirt and grime without too much effort on my part. It smells wonderful too. I don't have to leave the bathroom to breathe due to harsh smells. Love this product and will continue to buy.
Cynthia C.
Woodland Hls, CA
Life savers after your little brother and/or sister uses crayon on the walls!! They don't take all of it off but they definitely make an improvement until u can paint it over!! I've used them on walls, tile, wood, and painted over bricks, I have never had a better experience to clean anything off of any surface in my house! They make a huge difference from dirty to spotless pretty quickly! As long as you don't mind scrubbing, you have nothing to lose!!
Joana M.
Indianapolis, IN
The magic eraser is a little pricey but worth it to be honest, especially to remove tough stains that you wouldn't be able to remove with a regular sponge or rag, for example paint thats been there for weeks this quickly removes it, you can buy this product almost an any local supermarket recommend walmart.
Stephanie D.
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers definitely get the job done! They're efficient, it doesn't take the whole pad to clean up a mess and they're very affordable. My only improvement would be to offer a product with natural ingredients, but I've yet to find a natural product that gets tough stains out like these do!
sapphire c.
The thing I love about the Mr.clean magic eraser product is that it actually works. It takes off any tough stains you have on any of your wall. It's especially a good product if you have kids that love to right on walls with crayons and permanent marker. So I'd your looking for a product that will meet all your needs weather it's writing on the walls or tough grease stains or to wipe down counters, this is the best product for the job.!!!!!
Brianna B.
Ogden, UT
I have been looking for real good cleaning products for so long. I came across the mr clean magic erasers and my job has never been as hard since. It works on virtually every surface. I've used it in the bathroom, kitchen, walls, everywhere. I don't have to scrub as hard as I did before them and it is much less wear and tear on my hands, arms and body. The meadows and rain scent is great too, I'm not a fan of lemon scented things and this one is much fresher or a smell to me. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for an easy way to deep clean this is the way to go!
Lexy S.
Joplin, MO
Let me first start off by saying I am a total clean freak! So i was very skeptical about how well these would work, but wow! I use them practically everywhere, I love to deep clean my doors, which is somewhere many neglect, and see the side by side difference. Just wonderful! I also use them to clean my husbands shoes, he thinks I am pure magic when he sees them looking new! These are a gift for the cleaning gods !
Rabah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these scrubbers. I like that I could reuse them over an over until they literally wear out. I recommend that you clean or wipe the area with a damp towel and some soap and then just use the eraser for the scuff marks or hard to clean stains. This is so that the scrubber doesn't get dirty before you even use it a second time. Other than that, I recommend this product for its ease of use and low price.
Kelly L.
Manitou Beach, MI
Magic is an understatement. I cannot believe I hadn't discovered these sooner! As a very ocd cleaner, and single mother of two children, one being a toddler, this product is nothing short of heaven! Not only does it remove blood stains, but it can even scrub "permanent marker" off the walls! It works so well. It lasts a long time as well, as long as you rinse it out after each use. I highly recommend this!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??