BY MR. CLEAN #3 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on ...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Kimberly B.
Springfield, MA
This product is useful for so many tasks. I have used it for cleaning walls to shoes! Awesome product!
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Absolutely love magic eraser products. I am
Amazed at how well they work every single time I use them.
My sister told me how an amazing and horrible it's really clean it and I feel much better and more easy
Nena T.
After spending 3 summer scrubbing college bath tubs this is my go to scrubber for any cleaning project.
Jamie M.
Youngstown, OH
As much as I hate cleaning the bathrooms, this makes it so much easier and faster! Works amazingly!!!
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The magic eraser have so many uses. They are great with marker and crayons on my kids kitchen table.
Alexandra C.
Mansfield, OH
I really love these magic erasers. they work wonderful on all surfaces,and get a nice clean as well.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
These are great! We use the to clean lots of things. They work on things that most cleaners do not.
Haley G.
Redfield , AR
Love this product. It works and really cleans pretty much anything. I would recommend this product.
Taylor C.
Charleston, WV
I love these! This is the only cleaner I have been able to find that cleans my shower and tub well.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??