Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Foaming Bath Scrubber with Febreze Meadows and Rain

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

What is this best used for?
I didn’t know they made scented ones? 😮
Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on the walls?
Start your review of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Foaming Bath Scrubber with Febreze Meadows and Rain!
5 years agoLoyall, KY
Magic Erasers are the BOMB!!! I've never had a product work so good before. They are amazing and highly recommended.
2 years ago
These magic erasers are amazing! They get some of the toughest crusted spots off of our stove! Cheap and effective!
3 years agoChillicothe, OH
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Foaming Bath Scrubber with Febreze Meadows and Rain uploaded by Krista B.
I live these things. They last a long time and get the job done. It was a great purchase. Mr. Clean never fails me.
5 years ago
Love these. I buy them by the huge amount at costco. They work wonders for bath tubs. Even get crayons off wall. .
5 years ago
This product has been a wall and furniture saver in my house with my toddler running around experimenting with pens
5 years agoTulare, CA
These truly are manic! Nothing can beat the magic eraser. It's the only thing that works for my electric stove top.
5 years ago
Magic erasers are Amazing! They work wonderfully and can be used on many surfaces and clean up a variety of things.
5 years agoAkron , OH
Favorite thing to scrub with!! Works like a charm in the bathroom. A bit of delimer and this is the perfect pair.
2 years agoAnderson, SC
I love this sponge cleaner. Gets rid of even the toughest stains and marks. Doesn't have a smell which is a plus
4 years agoKearney, MO
Mr. clean in general is life. These magic erasers do wonders for my bathtub and shower! definitely a hit for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...