BY MR. CLEAN #3 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on ...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Stephanie R.
This product has been a wall and furniture saver in my house with my toddler running around experimenting with pens
Christina S.
Norman, OK
This cleaning product is great for getting soap scum out of tubs or other spots when cleaning. Highly recommend.
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
Mr. clean in general is life. These magic erasers do wonders for my bathtub and shower! definitely a hit for me.
Ann Marie C.
Anderson
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this sponge cleaner. Gets rid of even the toughest stains and marks. Doesn't have a smell which is a plus
Amy W.
Woodbridge, CA
I have used this product for years but it is an absolute must have with a 2.5 year old running around the house!
Amanda D.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love the magic clean magic eraser! My daughter wrote all over my walls with crayons, and it took it write off!
Robin K.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This is one of my favorite cleaning products! I own my own salon and this is a product i use to clean everything.
Crystal N.
Spokane, WA
These are awesome. When I moved in to my house the cabinets were nasty. These magic erasers made them so clean
Kristen K.
Perrysburg , OH
Love! I seriously believe they are magic. Haha. They work on all sorts of messes with very little elbow grease.
April G.
Albuquerque, NM
I can't always clean up right away so this is perfect when I have to return to a mess. Cleans up fast and easy.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??