BY MR. CLEAN #2 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • What is this best used for?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
Tracey W.
I use these all the time to clean my bathroom sink, counter, bathtub, shower, shower doors, and toilet. I like how well they work to get the grime off. The price is reasonable but I wish there were more in a box. I recommend you use these in you bathrooms!
Valerie E.
I love these! They really work well for all surfaces. I will say they seem to work once or twice and then that is all. I wouldn't say you can reuse them for a lot of times. But they really clean well and are east to use.
Maranda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This has seriously changed my life because it even gets crayon and marker off the wall. If you have something stuck on the wall or furniture just give it a try I'm sure it'll probably take it off because they work really freaking great.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are truly multipurpose, I use them to clean my bathroom and shoes. These are great for shoe cleaning on white shoes! Great value for the price, you get two for a great price easily under $2! Highly recommend!
Lauren A.
South Range, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the Magic Eraser line!! This is my favorite though because it smells amazing. It works great on all the stains on my tub and shower walls. It’s relatively cheap and it’s definitely a great buy!
MANDI W.
Binghamton, NY
Magic Eraser is my go to for cleaning the bathroom. This product is activate by water. No need to spray and inhale fumes from cleaning products. I was introduced to this product by my mother in law. She had gone to a used item sale, and the lady who was having the sale gets products for next to nothing and refurbishes and sells things. Mother-in-law had bought us an outdoor table and chair set. The set had not been cleaned up yet, but the lady told my mother in law how she would clean it if she sold it when it was done. Needless to say we got the set for slightly cheaper and were able to make it beautiful. Since then, I have taught my children how to scrub tub, sink, toilet and walls, etc. it is so easy. It absorbs as u scrub, so when you are done, you may as well toss what is left if you have cleaned an entire room, or a heavy duty job. Totally love this product.
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
These area go too for me! They make cleaning my bath so much easier and less time consuming. I really love this product and highly recommend everyone to give it a shot. The pads don't seem to last a long time, but that is the only negative I can think of! They also don't dry out my hands!
Haley M.
Decatur , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
OH MY GOSH I cannot say enough about Mr. Clean Magic Erasers! They are a must have in my house--especially with two boys running around! They work wonders on anything and everything and anywhere! Your kiddo found a sharpie and secretly colored the wall?? No problem, just erase it! (I know this through experience lol. So thankful for this product!!) Also works on scuff marks, stains (kool-aid can stain the counter btw), pen marks, crayon, glass showers, literally anything that needs a good cleaning, this will do the job!!!! When nothing else works, you can count on Mr. Clean Magic Erasers!!!
Caitlin M.
I sweet by this! This product is the best for cleaning! Gets rid of just about everything! It's compact, doesn't have an idor and I found that using them to clean the interior of your car is amazing! They do however shred apart if you rub too hard or reuse them too often... I had foundation makeup on my hands and then I would touch the steering wheel... Which left a gross residue on the wheel. The magic eraser got the grime out of the crack so quick and easily! Highly recommend!
Rani R.
Silver Spring, MD
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Foaming Barh Scrubber with Febreeze Meadows and Rain saves hours of cleaning grimy bathtubs and surfaces. I did not like the idea of spraying the showers and tubs immediatly after each use for maintenance due to the heavy chemical odor that lingers. This product allowed me to clean a tub with ring marks and walls with buildup in about 15 minutes, better than any professional I hace hired. Very little "elbow grease" is needed and now I can do each tub/ shower in less than 7 minutes! The erasers fall apart if a lot of pressure is used which is why I gave it four instead of five stars. These erasers are indispensable!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??

Walmart