BY MR. CLEAN #4 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on ...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
These area go too for me! They make cleaning my bath so much easier and less time consuming. I really love this product and highly recommend everyone to give it a shot. The pads don't seem to last a long time, but that is the only negative I can think of! They also don't dry out my hands!
Haley M.
Decatur , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
OH MY GOSH I cannot say enough about Mr. Clean Magic Erasers! They are a must have in my house--especially with two boys running around! They work wonders on anything and everything and anywhere! Your kiddo found a sharpie and secretly colored the wall?? No problem, just erase it! (I know this through experience lol. So thankful for this product!!) Also works on scuff marks, stains (kool-aid can stain the counter btw), pen marks, crayon, glass showers, literally anything that needs a good cleaning, this will do the job!!!! When nothing else works, you can count on Mr. Clean Magic Erasers!!!
Maddi P.
This product can go on any surface and get it clean with a little scrubbing! The only cons are they it can break apart quickly so use it effectively! Not pricey at all and a good use for around the house! Really recommended!
Caitlin M.
I sweet by this! This product is the best for cleaning! Gets rid of just about everything! It's compact, doesn't have an idor and I found that using them to clean the interior of your car is amazing! They do however shred apart if you rub too hard or reuse them too often... I had foundation makeup on my hands and then I would touch the steering wheel... Which left a gross residue on the wheel. The magic eraser got the grime out of the crack so quick and easily! Highly recommend!
Rani R.
Silver Spring, MD
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Foaming Barh Scrubber with Febreeze Meadows and Rain saves hours of cleaning grimy bathtubs and surfaces. I did not like the idea of spraying the showers and tubs immediatly after each use for maintenance due to the heavy chemical odor that lingers. This product allowed me to clean a tub with ring marks and walls with buildup in about 15 minutes, better than any professional I hace hired. Very little "elbow grease" is needed and now I can do each tub/ shower in less than 7 minutes! The erasers fall apart if a lot of pressure is used which is why I gave it four instead of five stars. These erasers are indispensable!
Azucena L.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I purchased this on a whim. My first impression was it would be the exact same thing as the original magic eraser, but it exceeded expectations! I'm a housekeeper and magic erasers are my go to for many things including sinks and tubs. This special formulated one really cut through the hard water spots and held up well! I used ONE to clean THREE tubs. I was amazed. It smells great as well. This is my number one product for tubs now, and I recommend to everyone. The best thing is all you need is water to activate the special cleaning solution. Highly recommend!!!
Shannon B.
Charlotte, NC
The name is right, these sure are magic! We always keeps these on hand because you never know when you'll need to clean up marks on any kind of surface (and they really do work on many surfaces!). They saved me from losing my deposit when I moved out of my college apartment because I decided to get 'creative' and write and draw on the walls with those Crayola 'washable' giant crayon things. It took it all off of the walls and these erasers are super durable - you can reuse the same eraser over and over again until it literally falls apart. Definitely a must have when stocking up on cleaning supplies.
Rachel P.
I love the ease of use, just open the box and go! I've used this at home for a while now, and recently started using this at work as well (I work in a restaurant) and it is amazing. It removes stubborn, old, hard as a rock grease, and is gentle enough to not leave any marks behind. It shines stainless steel, and chrome, with just a little water. This product disintegrates as you use it, which may sound like a fault, but I don't think it is. IMO it is helpful to have not much to dispose of when you are done cleaning. Good for multiple uses...
Shannon C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been skeptical of Magic Erases since they came out. Especially after seeing the "make your own". I finally broke down and bought one. Before my husband and I got married, he had a rather dusty softball game and the bottom of the shower was stained with dirt because he didn't actually clean his shower. I have scrubbed and tried many different products, bought & homemade, and nothing has done the job. Then this magical eraser did it. Easily. It even got rid of some rust stains. I've been converted to using these for tough jobs.
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the first products as a mother that I learned to have as a best friend. I swear by this product. It is the only thing I have used that can remove permanent marker off walls and remove pee stains off a toilet all in one cleaning tool. And not only that butbso many uses for this one little item. And not to mention it is super cheap and always coupons for it.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??