BY MR. CLEAN #3 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on ...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Kimberly A.
Windsor, CA
LOVE these. They are perfect for my classroom end of the year cleaning. I give each kid one and they scrub down the classroom.
Mary S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product and cleans almost everything off of everywhere! Especially touch scuff marks on surfaces or on stoves tops. I love it
Lindsay Morgin W.
Modesto, CA
This item smelled good but didn't work any better than the original magic eraser. I wouldn't recommend to spend the extra money.
Ashlee M.
Grants Pass, OR
This thing is seriously amazing I don't know how the heck they make these but whoever did was brilliant I use them on everything.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
Got to have these if you have children take dirty prints,marker , crayons off walls,easy to use.Very durable and price is right.
Jessica G.
Blowing Rock, NC
Cleans our shower really well. I can wash the front doors and the walls with this product. And I would be lost without mr. Clean.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love this product. Magic erasers get just about everything clean and you can't beat the price! I highly recommend this product!
Ashley K.
Ashtabula, OH
These are a life saver! It really does get anything clean! If you want to save time cleaning and scrubbing this is a must buy!
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
I love Magic Erasers. With a little boy in the house? I find spills and handprints all over. These scrubbers can get them all.
Amanda N.
Tarentum, PA
I love using the magic eraser. I use it in multiple rooms in my house. I like that it always cleans my tub and sink very well.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??