BY MR. CLEAN #4 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on ...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
Stands up to tough stains, a lot more powerful then I thought it would be! because its flexible its easy to get in harder to reach areas
VERONICA H.
Miami lakes , Fl
This sponge does work. My couch scratched my wall and I was able to remove the marker with this sponge. Try it out. It removes anything.
Cortney W.
Frankfort, OH
I love magic erasers. Great to have around when you have kids. I clean the walls, appliances, furniture. It takes crayon off the wall.
Aubrey W.
I love these they can be used for multiple used. It's a great product especially For a quick good clean with a fresh scent left behind.
Faith W.
Indian river , Michigan
I love this product! I love all of Mr. Clean products. It makes cleaning so much easier. This product makes my tub clean and spotless.
Debbie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Gets the crayon marks off the walls even if the crayons are not washable!!! Great product to have in my kitchen even for my dishes too.
svetlana P.
vancouver, WA
I clean the shower, the kitchen and bathrooms and everywhere with these i love them. You can buy a huge pack at costco for a good price
Gloria L.
This product is very effective

This cleans your bath tub in seconds mr clean magic eraser is not expensive it comes with to I loved it
Sheila F.
Bronx, NY
This stuff really works on my walls, carpets and all around the house. I use it on my son's sneakers. This magic eraser works wonders.
Stephanie V.
New Cumberland, PA
Absolutely love these Magic Erasers!! They work on everything from the walls to the bathtub. An absolute must if you have young kids.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??