BY MR. CLEAN #4 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on ...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
anna w.
Redding, CA
These are the best! I was a little undecided, but when I actually got them and tried them I was completely amazed. Definitely worth buying.
Stacey S.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember when this product forst came out i said to myself :man this s*** isn't going to work" but when i tried it. oh man was i impressed
Jennifer G.
Pylesville, MD
Magic erasers are the best! Cleaning walls, shoes, countertops, soap scum even my pool liner! These are a must have to keep your house clean!
LuAnne T.
Woodbine, NJ
These bad boys work on everything from permenent marker to grease you name you it cleans it off. Loves these always have some just in case.
I love these scrubbers! I use them all the time because they do exactly what I need them to do without having to use a bunch of chemicals!!
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
These are a lifesaver with or without kids!! Crayon off walls, yucky stuff around light switches, scuffsnon the front door, it gets it all!
Miranda B.
I love these especially for my tiled shower, they help clean between those tough grout lines. I throw a pack of these every target trip.
Maria B.
I love, love, LOVE these! I despise cleaning tubs but this makes it quick and easy while leaving it sparkling clean and smelling amazing
Ashley B.
A must have with young children. Works great to get crayons and markers off of the weird surfaces they write on. By accident of course ;)
Traci G.
I love magic erasers. They really are magic! I love how they make cleaning easier for me and how well they get things looking new again.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??