BY MR. CLEAN #4 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on ...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Kehlief C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best product for, of all things, cleaning the baseboards! Easy to use and long lasting. I use it for cleaning so many surfaces around the home.
Ilma R.
Corona, NY
This is the best product I use it all over the house,I'm happy that they made it for different purposes.I honestly can recommend it works great.
olga l.
I love magic erasers!! they have been a life saver. my kids got red markers on our white leather couches and it got it off but took a few scrubs
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
Didn't believe in the "magic eraser" hype till someone made me use it! and guess what? IT WORKS! I used every one until they literally fell apart!
Melissa H.
South Gate, CA
I have a 2 year old that loves to color on the walls whenever she find a pencil, pen or crayon. The mr clean magic eraser removes it all easily!!
Lindsey B.
Novi, MI
Life is messy and with kids even messier. The Magic Eraser Duo makes scrubbing walls quick and easy! Not to mention I use these to clean shoes!
Jessica W.
Somerset, KY
I love Mr. Clean and his magic erasers. These will clean almost anything and work great! They just don't last long enough
jen d.
hesperia, CA
Omg this has been a life saver for me especially with a five yr old running around with crayons I have been able to keep my house crayon free!
anna w.
Redding, CA
These are the best! I was a little undecided, but when I actually got them and tried them I was completely amazed. Definitely worth buying.
Jennifer G.
Pylesville, MD
Magic erasers are the best! Cleaning walls, shoes, countertops, soap scum even my pool liner! These are a must have to keep your house clean!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??