BY MR. CLEAN #8 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Buy on Target
Milena M.
Triangle , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Excellent to clean everything in the house, when you use it with Mr. Clean products your bathroom, kitchen and the rest of the house smells and looks clean
Cara A.
Cheyenne, WY
Love magic erasers. Use them mainly in my tubs but have found lots of other uses for them as well. This one with febreze is an added bonus! Smells so good!
Katie R.
Kansas City, KS
This product is a must-have in our house! We have two boys and they are constantly getting into things they shouldn't. That's where these come in handy!
Melanie G.
Shelby Twp, MI
As a single mother I've come to find those stubborn messes that are left behind from my son clean up very well when using mr. Clean magic erase markers.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works for everything the bathroom,kitchen,cleaning the car ,bike,gym shoes you name it works the only bad side is it wear out quickly so stock up
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this I use this the most while I was prego because it's not strong smelling at all and it gets the job done then I can throw it away wen I'm done
Tiffany A.
I use these sponges for everything from washing dishes to cleaning off dirty scuff on walls. I don't know what magic is in these but it totally works!
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Love these! I have been using magic erasers for a long time. Over all the products work well. I love how inexpensive especially for the results you get
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these!! It gets my tub and shower clean without the strong fumes from other products. I love the scent. It makes my bathroom smell nice and clean.
Meagan F.
Absolutely incredible product! It gets every stain off! It even took of a year old rust stain! It's amazing if you haven't tried it yet then you must!
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
Any one have issues using on glass top stove? I have read varying opinions at extreme ends
April A.
Has anyone found something the magic eraser does not help get up?
Angelina V.
Hesperia, CA
Is this the same as the regular one? I noticed that it says bath scrubber, have not tried this yet. Will have to buy
Wendy H.
I like to use these to clean shower tiles, but they wear out fast. Do you have suggestions for make them last longer?
Katrina P.
Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?