BY MR. CLEAN #3 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Katie R.
Kansas City, KS
This product is a must-have in our house! We have two boys and they are constantly getting into things they shouldn't. That's where these come in handy!
Melanie G.
Shelby Twp, MI
As a single mother I've come to find those stubborn messes that are left behind from my son clean up very well when using mr. Clean magic erase markers.
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this I use this the most while I was prego because it's not strong smelling at all and it gets the job done then I can throw it away wen I'm done
Tiffany A.
I use these sponges for everything from washing dishes to cleaning off dirty scuff on walls. I don't know what magic is in these but it totally works!
Meagan F.
Absolutely incredible product! It gets every stain off! It even took of a year old rust stain! It's amazing if you haven't tried it yet then you must!
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Love these! I have been using magic erasers for a long time. Over all the products work well. I love how inexpensive especially for the results you get
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these!! It gets my tub and shower clean without the strong fumes from other products. I love the scent. It makes my bathroom smell nice and clean.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works for everything the bathroom,kitchen,cleaning the car ,bike,gym shoes you name it works the only bad side is it wear out quickly so stock up
Valerie C.
Converse, TX
These come in handy when my permanent markers bleed through the paper and leave marks on my table. These are great and really do work like "magic."
khadiya S.
Biloxi, MS
These things are amazing! They clean anything. They don't leave an order and they come in all different sizes. I'd definitely purchase over and over.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??