BY MR. CLEAN #4 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on ...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Shamaka G.
Gets everything off of everything! I have three kids and they get into a lot of stuff. Crayons on the wall, My makeup on the counter, grease on the stove top, and leftover food on the table. It gets it all. I clean my shoes with it too. And keep on in the car just in case. A very handy product and great price.
Jessica L.
Love the magic erasers in general but particularly the bathroom scrubbers! I use this product to clean my shower and it works wonders! I used to use name brand bathroom cleaning spray and a rag and it never truly felt clean. I decided to give the magic eraser scrub a try and I will never go back! It's so easy and quick to clean my entire tub and it leaves it looking brand new. The only downfall i have of this product is that I'm not a fan of when magic erasers in general get worn down and start to almost fall apart.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
MY PROBLEM
I put glass doors in my shower. I got tired of replacing the shower curtains. It also allowed more light into my small shower. The bad part about a glass shower is that it is a pain in the rear to clean. After about 1 week, the water droplets show up on the glass. After 2 weeks, the glass turns cloudy. After 3 weeks, the glass would get little dark bumps (soap scum possibly?). Anyways, I would spray the glass doors with a bathroom cleaner containing bleach. It took me 35 minutes to clean the glass. The same goes for the 2 other bathroom cleaners I tried. I was reading some comments on Houzz about bathrooms. I noticed a trend of the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser showing up as a suggestions...so I tried it.

THE SOLUTION
WOW! This product is incredible. I don't often throw that term around about a product. I am in no way paid to give a review either. All I know is that it shortened my time cleaning the shower door from 30-35 minutes to 2. It's worth every penny in my book. It even does well on the fiberglass walls. The problem with doing the walls is that it tends to fall apart after maybe 1 or possibly 2 uses (maybe you can cut each pad into 2 or 4 sections). I sometimes use the Magic Eraser inside the shower, but I oftentimes switch to Scrubbing Bubbles. Not necessarily because its better, but it is probably a cheaper option.

CONCLUSION
In conclusion, I really love this product. If you haven't tried it, you owe it to yourself. Grab some up in the store or on here. Other than a short lifespan of each pad, there is no downside. I hope my review was helpful in assisting your decision. If so, please click the helpful button. Thanks!
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Who doesn't like the Magic Eraser?! They work on everything! Soap scum, walls, shoes, glass stove tops, rust marks. I pick these up at the dollar store & I find that the best ones are the foaming bath scrubbers.
Valerie B.
El Monte, CA
I love these magic eraser scrubbers! They get so much off so easy. These wear away like an eraser when you use it. They are like super fine sandpaper in a sense, so much do not recommend using on your walls. It will make paint look more dull. Amazing on hard surfaces. Definitely recommend!
Yolanda C.
Modesto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These work amazing! I let my tub soak for about 10 min and then I drain and use these to scrub my tub. The only thing is that I wish they were a little more durable. They tend to crumble after a while. But still I buy a box every 2 weeks, to do a nice deep clean without all the hassle!
Lauren T.
Orlando
I accidentally bought this instead of a regular magic eraser. This is a great product! So easy to use without a mess of products. It really cleans everything off really good! Easiest way to get a thorough cleaning is the shower. Definitely recommend!!
Tracey W.
I use these all the time to clean my bathroom sink, counter, bathtub, shower, shower doors, and toilet. I like how well they work to get the grime off. The price is reasonable but I wish there were more in a box. I recommend you use these in you bathrooms!
Felisa L.
Brownsville
I love this! It can really scrape off those stubborn stains. Some have a two sided but even this one sided one does the job. Easy to use. Easy to buy. Easy to store. Inexpensive and a really good product. Definitely recommend.
Valerie E.
I love these! They really work well for all surfaces. I will say they seem to work once or twice and then that is all. I wouldn't say you can reuse them for a lot of times. But they really clean well and are east to use.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??