BY MR. CLEAN #8 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
melissa t.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this product for my stove and bathroom areas. I even use it on scuff marks on doors. It is effective and does the job. Definitely a product worth trying.
Jordann T.
San Dimas, CA
This really works like Magic! Cleans the crayon off the walls to the dirt on shoes! With a quick cleaning tool, no one has to know how messy your little one can get!
Kassi D.
This product is amazing! I think I have used this everywhere in my house. I definitely recommend this to everyone! It cleans on walls, counters, chairs, tables, etc.
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
This is the only thing that shrubs clean my fiber glass bath tub. it really works when nothing else did. Anything else that needs cleaning use this scrubbing sponge.
Emily G.
Scottdale, PA
This is a must -have in my house from scuffs on the floors to hard to clean soap scum the magic eraser cleans it ALL! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Ashley W.
Springdale, AR
These Mr. Clean pads are amazing. I used them to clean the stove and the yucky food came right off. I recommend this to family's bc it's a safe clean product (:
Valerie G.
Vance, AL
Absolutely love this product. We have hard water and this helps to clean my tub without a lot of scrubbing. Will definitely continue to purchase their products.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these cleaning sponges. I keep one in my shower to help keep the water spots off my the glass in the shower. It can power through the toughest soap scum!
Megan S.
Anderson, SC
These make life so much easier! No more scrubbing crayons off the wall just a couple wipes with the magic eraser and it's gone. I highly recommend this product.
Amanda W.
Best! Product! Ever!!!! I always keep these at my house. They get out everything, which is so helpful with a toddler who likes to write on the walls =\ sneaky.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??