BY MR. CLEAN #3 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on ...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Ashley W.
Springdale, AR
These Mr. Clean pads are amazing. I used them to clean the stove and the yucky food came right off. I recommend this to family's bc it's a safe clean product (:
Valerie G.
Vance, AL
Absolutely love this product. We have hard water and this helps to clean my tub without a lot of scrubbing. Will definitely continue to purchase their products.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these cleaning sponges. I keep one in my shower to help keep the water spots off my the glass in the shower. It can power through the toughest soap scum!
Megan S.
Anderson, SC
These make life so much easier! No more scrubbing crayons off the wall just a couple wipes with the magic eraser and it's gone. I highly recommend this product.
Elizabeth P.
I absolutely love these. They are the best. I wasn't sure they really would work as well as they do. And with three boys in house you can never have too many!
Amanda W.
Best! Product! Ever!!!! I always keep these at my house. They get out everything, which is so helpful with a toddler who likes to write on the walls =\ sneaky.
Marisol D.
Fort worth, TX
I love using these
I have cleaned permanently marker and crayon and other skids or makes thinking the eraser won't erase them but wow. Love love these products
Ivette H.
Burley, ID
These sponges make my bathroom cleaning duties so much easier. I dont have to be scrubbing hard like i used to with other products. Its a must in the bathroom
Hannah H.
Fernley , NV
We love magic erasers! I've used them for regular household cleaning and in my classroom for high impact kid messes! They seem to remove anything from walls!
terra h.
Wilmer, AL
My daughter has drawn all over my walls one day I bought this product and didn't even touch it kinda upset but it does work on the floor on hardwoods and tile
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??