BY MR. CLEAN #8 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LOVE Magic Eraser! This is my number one cleaning tool! I use it to clean all kitchen areas! We also use them to clean out camping and canoeing gear! They also are 'magic' on diaper pails!
Mariah M.
Clemson, SC
Whatever voodoo makes this magic eraser work, Its amazing. Cleaned permanent marker off of a beautiful wood table. Cleans out the tub ring after a color bath. Whatever my toddler can throw at it, so long as its on a solid surface, this erases it. I <3 Mr. Clean.
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
The best product to clean showers and bathtubs with. It takes off all the scum off shower doors and water handles with minimal scrubbing. It leaves the shower super clean for weeks as well.
Christine F.
Staten Island, NY
Magic erasers are one of the greatest inventions ever. It cleans things that no other cleaner could. From getting stains off countertops, crayon and marker off walls, stuck on food off pots and pans to name a few. Magic erasers make cleaning a lot easier.
Jennifer B.
Spring Lake, NC
I always say if magic eraser can't get rid of it nothing can
I use it on burned in stains on stoves and microwaves and in the bath tub for soap scumm. It even takes care of stains on walls. As a housecleaning lady it's one of my favorite tools to use =)
Melissa C.
Jacksonville, NC
Works wonders! it can be used on any surface and will take off any grime or grub! we even used it to clean our pumpkins with last year :) smells great, works great and a wonderful price!
Cynthia  M.
York, PA
I absolutely love Mr. Clean magic eraser. I use it in my bathroom, kitchen my kids sneakers and many other things in my house. Love the way it cleans and the durability of the product.
Maddi P.
This product can go on any surface and get it clean with a little scrubbing! The only cons are they it can break apart quickly so use it effectively! Not pricey at all and a good use for around the house! Really recommended!
Kiesha M.
Demorest, GA
If you have not used this product, you have too! It has removed every single thing I have ever had to clean. Crayons on walls, stains on shoes, tough grease on stove. Just awesome.
Debbie  .
Saylorsburg, PA
Magic Erasers are just that Magical...I have used them on a lot of different stains...My only complaint is that they fall apart and for that reason only been able to use them once.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??