BY MR. CLEAN #8 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Emily  L.
Napoleon, OH
When I need to do a super deep cleaning of my household, I'll use Magic Erasers. They will literally clean up almost any mess, including kitchen grease and tracks brought in from the dogs... and kids!!
Catherine M.
These are so awesome for quick small fixes around the house. Saves you from having to paint over things or throw something out because of scratches. Just dampen the corner a bit and rub away the marks!
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these things! I use them for everything, from cleaning my shoes up to cleaning scuff if the wall! If you have kids who like to express there artistic ability on the wall this will take it off!
Hailey C.
Sanford, NC
These bad boys are amazing! The original ones I always used but where a little small when cleaning my bath tub but with the bath tub scrubbers they are a great size and makes cleaning soap scum a breeze!
Rochelle C.
Independence
It cuts straight through the grim and mildew that can build up in the shower and tub. It makes cleaning SO much easier and faster. The fresh scent also helps cleaning not seem as annoying. :)
Brenna W.
Greeley, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this product and will continue to do so, however, I don't like the film it leaves behind or that if you try and scrub that it crumbles. It does do well at taking off crayons off the walls.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
I love these, I use them all over the place, bathroom, kitchen, the wall. they work amazing my favorite part is no smell to them, I wouldn't mind a light sent but I don't like the heavy cleaners
Maria P.
Mothers, fathers, grandparents, anyone and everyone can use magic eraser to clean up after your little because we all know how messy they can get! I love magic erasers, they do the done nice and quick!
Abby R.
I fell in love with magic erasers the first time I used one. They really are magic! I have yet to find a mess they can't clean!! I swear by them and buy the largest bulk container they sell!
Marta Z.
These sponges are practical and clean better than the products i own. I use them on walls and also to clean my bike handle bar grips.of is a small spot I want to clean I cut the spine to size.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??