BY MR. CLEAN #4 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on ...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Hailey C.
Sanford, NC
These bad boys are amazing! The original ones I always used but where a little small when cleaning my bath tub but with the bath tub scrubbers they are a great size and makes cleaning soap scum a breeze!
Rochelle C.
Independence
It cuts straight through the grim and mildew that can build up in the shower and tub. It makes cleaning SO much easier and faster. The fresh scent also helps cleaning not seem as annoying. :)
Brenna W.
Greeley, CO
I use this product and will continue to do so, however, I don't like the film it leaves behind or that if you try and scrub that it crumbles. It does do well at taking off crayons off the walls.
Maria P.
Mothers, fathers, grandparents, anyone and everyone can use magic eraser to clean up after your little because we all know how messy they can get! I love magic erasers, they do the done nice and quick!
Mariah M.
Clemson, SC
Whatever voodoo makes this magic eraser work, Its amazing. Cleaned permanent marker off of a beautiful wood table. Cleans out the tub ring after a color bath. Whatever my toddler can throw at it, so long as its on a solid surface, this erases it. I <3 Mr. Clean.
Abby R.
I fell in love with magic erasers the first time I used one. They really are magic! I have yet to find a mess they can't clean!! I swear by them and buy the largest bulk container they sell!
Marta Z.
These sponges are practical and clean better than the products i own. I use them on walls and also to clean my bike handle bar grips.of is a small spot I want to clean I cut the spine to size.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
I LOVE Magic Eraser! This is my number one cleaning tool! I use it to clean all kitchen areas! We also use them to clean out camping and canoeing gear! They also are 'magic' on diaper pails!
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
The best product to clean showers and bathtubs with. It takes off all the scum off shower doors and water handles with minimal scrubbing. It leaves the shower super clean for weeks as well.
Christine F.
Staten Island, NY
Magic erasers are one of the greatest inventions ever. It cleans things that no other cleaner could. From getting stains off countertops, crayon and marker off walls, stuck on food off pots and pans to name a few. Magic erasers make cleaning a lot easier.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??