BY MR. CLEAN #2 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Lindsey B.
Minot, ND
I love these! They work wonderful for removing soap scum in the bathroom. You do need to be careful of the surface you use it in though. I used it in a wall to remove crayon and yet removed a bit of paint.
Sheena S.
Randleman, NC
These things really are magic I have 3 kids and white counter tops in the bathroom and kitchen it seems like everything stains it! Toothpaste juice anything you could think, magic eraser brought it all out.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
I absolutely love magic eraser! It has made cleaning so much easier than before. So easy to use. I'm always amazed at how it can clean permanent marker off the wall or easily wipe down the tub. Love this!
Lucero R.
La Puente, CA
I was actually very excited when this product came out. So I like it but after 2-3 uses its magic powers were gone. So although it's a great concept I would just save the money and buy something else.
F W.
Rosendale, NY
Mr.clean magic eraser is a wonderful product. I find that it is a great way to get grease stains off of the stovetop and it cleans dirt and burnt remnants from used pans and cooking sheets easily.
Catherine M.
These are so awesome for quick small fixes around the house. Saves you from having to paint over things or throw something out because of scratches. Just dampen the corner a bit and rub away the marks!
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these things! I use them for everything, from cleaning my shoes up to cleaning scuff if the wall! If you have kids who like to express there artistic ability on the wall this will take it off!
Emily  L.
Napoleon, OH
When I need to do a super deep cleaning of my household, I'll use Magic Erasers. They will literally clean up almost any mess, including kitchen grease and tracks brought in from the dogs... and kids!!
Hailey C.
Sanford, NC
These bad boys are amazing! The original ones I always used but where a little small when cleaning my bath tub but with the bath tub scrubbers they are a great size and makes cleaning soap scum a breeze!
Maria P.
Mothers, fathers, grandparents, anyone and everyone can use magic eraser to clean up after your little because we all know how messy they can get! I love magic erasers, they do the done nice and quick!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??