BY MR. CLEAN #2 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • What is this best used for?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product! Makes it so easy to clean and it actually smells clean! Love that this I don't need a million products to clean the bathroom. This works perfectly!
Rochelle G.
BATON ROUGE, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This thing is a magic product. it's my holy gail for tough stains. it works wonders. there's no other product that I have tried that can compare to how awesome this is. definitely a must have in everybody cleaning routine.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
HOW DID MAMAS CLEAN BEFORE THESE!!!??? Walls, floors, decor, shoes, countertops, sinks, showers, the list goes on & on of what these little dudes get clean. LOVE them!
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA
Very amazing product. I feel I don't have worry to much about letting my daughter color in her coloring book because if she gets some wear elses it easy to remove .
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser pads have been a life saver in our home. We have two toddlers who enjoy arts and crafts. I can't tell you how many times I've had to use a magic eraser to get crayon off the walls and dinner table!
Sharon L.
Hinesville, GA
OMG. The maker of this product must have had me in mind when they came up with this product. I absolutely love this product. It makes cleaning a whole lot easier.
Patricia C.
Chesapeake, VA
These are awesome for cleaning the bath my kids have bath paints and markers that if left on the wall it's hard to get off .. These make it not such a hassle and energy wasted on scrubbing the same spot over and over.
Sydney L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
These are a great substitute for scrubbing all day! They are easy to use and take the marks right off. Anytime I get any type of mark on the wall I go right for one of these. And you can use it over and over again !
Helen M.
dallas, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mr clean magic erasers clean every thing. this year I used them to clean my blinds. I can't belive the difference it made. went from yellow to white. and it's great on walls grease bathroom. it's the any where cleaner
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Perfect for grime! I love Mr.Clean! These are the only sponges that actually work to get the hard water grime off of my showers. You still have to scrub- but once it is clean, if you do it often, it works really well!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??

back