BY MR. CLEAN #4 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on ...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Sharon L.
Hinesville, GA
OMG. The maker of this product must have had me in mind when they came up with this product. I absolutely love this product. It makes cleaning a whole lot easier.
Patricia C.
Chesapeake, VA
These are awesome for cleaning the bath my kids have bath paints and markers that if left on the wall it's hard to get off .. These make it not such a hassle and energy wasted on scrubbing the same spot over and over.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Perfect for grime! I love Mr.Clean! These are the only sponges that actually work to get the hard water grime off of my showers. You still have to scrub- but once it is clean, if you do it often, it works really well!
Helen M.
dallas, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mr clean magic erasers clean every thing. this year I used them to clean my blinds. I can't belive the difference it made. went from yellow to white. and it's great on walls grease bathroom. it's the any where cleaner
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Is an excellent product for getting scuff marks and dirt off of surfaces it is a little harsh but it does the job well I would purchase this again for special jobs it does exactly what it says it erases anything
Amanda C.
Rock Island, IL
Magic eraser. Not so magical, really. It works on surface dirt, but not well on stains. And it crumbles to pieces rather quickly. Not satisfied at all. It's more economical to buy a washable cloth and cleanser.
Bobbie O.
Marysville, OH
I have used the magic eraser for the bathroom it works great. I am able to clean the tub inside and out. The sponge leaves the tub squeaky clean with no residue.
Evelyn  .
This magic eraser is one of the best things I have got so far it erases kids crayons writing art the kids leave on the way and other surfaces .. I must say this item is awesome to have I would highly recommend it
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
I love this product I kepop it in my house having 3 kids I need cleaning products that works really great because I don't have tine to scryb stuff for hours. This is less than a minute fix best cleanong sponge ever
Sheena S.
Randleman, NC
These things really are magic I have 3 kids and white counter tops in the bathroom and kitchen it seems like everything stains it! Toothpaste juice anything you could think, magic eraser brought it all out.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??