BY MR. CLEAN #3 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Bobbie T.
Freeport, IL
Is there anything these bad boys can't do?! They are a must have if you have kids in the house. I don't know how many time Mr. clean has saved my butt! They work magic!
Felisa L.
Brownsville
I love this! It can really scrape off those stubborn stains. Some have a two sided but even this one sided one does the job. Easy to use. Easy to buy. Easy to store. Inexpensive and a really good product. Definitely recommend.
Ashley S.
Granger, IN
I love this product! My photography company used them to clean our vinyl backgrounds and floors and we absolutely love them. They help us get some of he worst scuff marks up and keep our white background in pristine condition
Taylor R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product! Makes it so easy to clean and it actually smells clean! Love that this I don't need a million products to clean the bathroom. This works perfectly!
Rochelle G.
BATON ROUGE, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This thing is a magic product. it's my holy gail for tough stains. it works wonders. there's no other product that I have tried that can compare to how awesome this is. definitely a must have in everybody cleaning routine.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser pads have been a life saver in our home. We have two toddlers who enjoy arts and crafts. I can't tell you how many times I've had to use a magic eraser to get crayon off the walls and dinner table!
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA
Very amazing product. I feel I don't have worry to much about letting my daughter color in her coloring book because if she gets some wear elses it easy to remove .
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
HOW DID MAMAS CLEAN BEFORE THESE!!!??? Walls, floors, decor, shoes, countertops, sinks, showers, the list goes on & on of what these little dudes get clean. LOVE them!
Sharon L.
Hinesville, GA
OMG. The maker of this product must have had me in mind when they came up with this product. I absolutely love this product. It makes cleaning a whole lot easier.
Sydney L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
These are a great substitute for scrubbing all day! They are easy to use and take the marks right off. Anytime I get any type of mark on the wall I go right for one of these. And you can use it over and over again !
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??