BY MR. CLEAN #3 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Lea W.
Clear Creek, WV
Working with Kids and a Grand Baby who wouldn't love Magic Erasers. They are truly Magic. Removing crayon marks, marker marks. We clean the tubs sinks . You name it we use it. ❤️
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I can honestly say I didn't think these were going to work. I was moving and had to get my daughters artwork off the walla before leaving...and OMG it worked...best things ever...
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product actually makes me look forward to cleaning the bathtub! Makes it so easy and it smells so good while cleaning. I bought it at Walmart or Walgreens some big company like that. I recommend it to everyone I really take a load off your back
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like these for stubborn areas in your shower that won't come clean. My husband does HVAC work so when he showers, all that dirt sticks to any buildup in the shower. For quick touch ups and hard to remove soap scum, these are my go to.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these! I had a stubborn spot on my living room wall and I tried everything to get it off. I picked up one of these starve store, and after I scrubbed the wall and it dried, I couldn't not believe the spot was gone! It was a miracle!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What did housewives do before these were created!? My son has a bad habit of playing with his toy cars in our garden tub while I am taking a shower (they're separate) and the cars nick up the tub. Magic Eraser is the only thing that cleans it up!
Megan M.
I love using the magic eraser to remove all kinds of messes. I have a toddler so you can imagine how my walls look, but take the magic eraser to it and it's like new again!
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Magic erasers truly are magic! I absolutely love these things, they managed to get areas clean that I've tried scrubbing with every other cleanser but these took no effort
Elizabeth E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As a mother of a man who does yard work, a mother of an 11 year old artist and owner of cats and dogs...I must say this product is a life saver!! It is my ho to product for all the messes!!! I have yet to find something it cannot clean!
Keiona M.
Hammond, IN
My son will be 2 in December and terrible twos have already kicked in! One his favorite things to do is take a crayon and draw on the wall!! With the Mr Clean magic erasers it literally takes two seconds to come off!! #brilliant !!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??