Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY

Has anyone not liked this product??

Brianna  P.
Brianna P.
Burlington, NC
3 years, 2 months ago
I love it
Megan M.
Megan M.
3 years, 7 months ago
Not that I know of. we love it!
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
San Antonio, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
They are great, but not the best. I find that after 2 uses they tend to fall apart. They are pretty pricey so I would expect to get my moneys worth.
Alex F.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Cartersville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It works great but it flakes apart after using it for a little while. You can only get one and a half major projects clean.