BY MR. CLEAN #6 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on th...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Rani R.
Rani R.
Silver Spring, MD
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Foaming Barh Scrubber with Febreeze Meadows and Rain saves hours of cleaning grimy bathtubs and surfaces. I did not like the idea of spraying the showers and tubs immediatly after each use for maintenance due to the heavy chemical odor that lingers. This product allowed me to clean a tub with ring marks and walls with buildup in about 15 minutes, better than any professional I hace hired. Very little "elbow grease" is needed and now I can do each tub/ shower in less than 7 minutes! The erasers fall apart if a lot of pressure is used which is why I gave it four instead of five stars. These erasers are indispensable!
Bre S.
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the first products as a mother that I learned to have as a best friend. I swear by this product. It is the only thing I have used that can remove permanent marker off walls and remove pee stains off a toilet all in one cleaning tool. And not only that butbso many uses for this one little item. And not to mention it is super cheap and always coupons for it.
Tailinett O.
Tailinett O.
Kissimmee, FL
I have yet to find another product that cleans my bathtub so well. I seriously cannot clean my tub without one of these sponges. It really cleans dirt and grime without too much effort on my part. It smells wonderful too. I don't have to leave the bathroom to breathe due to harsh smells. Love this product and will continue to buy.
Shamaka G.
Shamaka G.
Gets everything off of everything! I have three kids and they get into a lot of stuff. Crayons on the wall, My makeup on the counter, grease on the stove top, and leftover food on the table. It gets it all. I clean my shoes with it too. And keep on in the car just in case. A very handy product and great price.
Joana M.
Joana M.
Indianapolis, IN
The magic eraser is a little pricey but worth it to be honest, especially to remove tough stains that you wouldn't be able to remove with a regular sponge or rag, for example paint thats been there for weeks this quickly removes it, you can buy this product almost an any local supermarket recommend walmart.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers definitely get the job done! They're efficient, it doesn't take the whole pad to clean up a mess and they're very affordable. My only improvement would be to offer a product with natural ingredients, but I've yet to find a natural product that gets tough stains out like these do!
Ivy K.
Ivy K.
These truly are magical. I had to clean my apartment before I vacated and it got every mark on my walls, they are now sparkling clean. They get sticky stuff, gunk, hair dye, you name it. I would highly recommend this product for people who need to get the tough stains out!
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Charleston, WV
These work so well for tough bathroom grime. I have trouble cleaning the grout in my shower and this did it with just a little scrubbing. I wish the sponges were a little more durable so I could get more use out of them, but they work well anyways. No other brand compares.
Tracey W.
Tracey W.
I use these all the time to clean my bathroom sink, counter, bathtub, shower, shower doors, and toilet. I like how well they work to get the grime off. The price is reasonable but I wish there were more in a box. I recommend you use these in you bathrooms!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
Mega Parent Expert
I really love Magic Erasers, they get the stains out of everything. Whether you're cleaning small spills or heavy grease stains they really are magic. They are cheap and you can find them almost anywhere. I always have one of these in my cleaning arsenal.
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
Megan A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??