BY MR. CLEAN #6 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers drawings on ...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Alison L.
Woburn
With the holidays here and people constantly stopping by, these are a life saver! I just went through my entire house and cleaned up all the small messes and it looks like I had the place professionally cleaned!!Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works wonders! I use it to clean the cupboards, sink, refrigerator, etc. it works awesome and lasts for quite awhile. Just add water to the sponge and you’re good to go. Easy!
Valerie E.
I love these! They really work well for all surfaces. I will say they seem to work once or twice and then that is all. I wouldn't say you can reuse them for a lot of times. But they really clean well and are east to use.
Kelly R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Who doesn’t love Magic Erasers? They clean up the toughest spots with very little effort. Can be used over and over. Don’t let it be a last resort, let it be your first choice and get the job done right the first time.
Azucena L.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I purchased this on a whim. My first impression was it would be the exact same thing as the original magic eraser, but it exceeded expectations! I'm a housekeeper and magic erasers are my go to for many things including sinks and tubs. This special formulated one really cut through the hard water spots and held up well! I used ONE to clean THREE tubs. I was amazed. It smells great as well. This is my number one product for tubs now, and I recommend to everyone. The best thing is all you need is water to activate the special cleaning solution. Highly recommend!!!
Christina N.
Hartselle, AL
I absolutely LOVE the Mr. Clean magic eraser! They get everything off of walls from pencil to permanent marker. I've cleaned my 12 year old sons football helmet with the magic eraser it got 8th the most stubborn scuff marks off. I keep this is in my kitchen, laundry room, bathroom and garage. I would recommend this to anyone who will listen to me!
Shamaka G.
Gets everything off of everything! I have three kids and they get into a lot of stuff. Crayons on the wall, My makeup on the counter, grease on the stove top, and leftover food on the table. It gets it all. I clean my shoes with it too. And keep on in the car just in case. A very handy product and great price.
Jessica L.
Love the magic erasers in general but particularly the bathroom scrubbers! I use this product to clean my shower and it works wonders! I used to use name brand bathroom cleaning spray and a rag and it never truly felt clean. I decided to give the magic eraser scrub a try and I will never go back! It's so easy and quick to clean my entire tub and it leaves it looking brand new. The only downfall i have of this product is that I'm not a fan of when magic erasers in general get worn down and start to almost fall apart.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
MY PROBLEM
I put glass doors in my shower. I got tired of replacing the shower curtains. It also allowed more light into my small shower. The bad part about a glass shower is that it is a pain in the rear to clean. After about 1 week, the water droplets show up on the glass. After 2 weeks, the glass turns cloudy. After 3 weeks, the glass would get little dark bumps (soap scum possibly?). Anyways, I would spray the glass doors with a bathroom cleaner containing bleach. It took me 35 minutes to clean the glass. The same goes for the 2 other bathroom cleaners I tried. I was reading some comments on Houzz about bathrooms. I noticed a trend of the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser showing up as a suggestions...so I tried it.

THE SOLUTION
WOW! This product is incredible. I don't often throw that term around about a product. I am in no way paid to give a review either. All I know is that it shortened my time cleaning the shower door from 30-35 minutes to 2. It's worth every penny in my book. It even does well on the fiberglass walls. The problem with doing the walls is that it tends to fall apart after maybe 1 or possibly 2 uses (maybe you can cut each pad into 2 or 4 sections). I sometimes use the Magic Eraser inside the shower, but I oftentimes switch to Scrubbing Bubbles. Not necessarily because its better, but it is probably a cheaper option.

CONCLUSION
In conclusion, I really love this product. If you haven't tried it, you owe it to yourself. Grab some up in the store or on here. Other than a short lifespan of each pad, there is no downside. I hope my review was helpful in assisting your decision. If so, please click the helpful button. Thanks!
Tara  B.
Geismar, LA
No house should be without a magic eraser! It cleans the tub, sink, counter, walls, etc with ease! It seems like it just magically erases it. A must buy. Try it out, you definitely won't be disappointed.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??