BY MR. CLEAN #8 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber Meadows & Rain® Scent.

Tackles 6 tough bathroom soils.

Febreze® freshness.

Household cleaning pads.

• Is this effective in cleaning bathrooms?2 Answers
  • Is this one great for taking out crayons and markers draw...1 Answers
  • What's different about these?2 Answers
Susan W.
Monroe , NC
I was absolutely amazed at how easily this product removed soap scum and dried hair conditioner that was on the bottom of my tub. It makes cleaning my bathroom very quick! The meadows and rain scent is very light and fresh. The only criticism that I had was that there was a little more foam after rinsing the product but that’s just a personal preference.
Chakirah K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like these. This pack cost $1.25 at my local dollar store. They do the job it was able to remove maker from the walls with ease. Pencils ✏️ is another story you really have to rub to get that off. I don’t like that after only three times wettting it to reuse it started to dissolve and fall apart. You get what you pay for.
June L.
Laurens, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers changed the way I clean. These sponges work so well on so many different messes. I use them for all kinds of tasks. From cleaning the walls to scuff marks on shoes, this product works.
Emily G.
Middleton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think magic erasers are super effective at removing seemingly indelible marks. This particular product smells nice and cleans tile grout really well. Just be careful because it is a very very fine sand paper type thing so I can do damage if you’re not cautious.
Alison L.
Woburn
With the holidays here and people constantly stopping by, these are a life saver! I just went through my entire house and cleaned up all the small messes and it looks like I had the place professionally cleaned!!Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
Erica C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing! These magic erasers are legit magical they really erase all the dirt and pens markers everything! Very durable! You can cut the sponge into halves to make them last longer. Super affordable. Everyone needs these!
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are truly multipurpose, I use them to clean my bathroom and shoes. These are great for shoe cleaning on white shoes! Great value for the price, you get two for a great price easily under $2! Highly recommend!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works wonders! I use it to clean the cupboards, sink, refrigerator, etc. it works awesome and lasts for quite awhile. Just add water to the sponge and you’re good to go. Easy!
Alexandria B.
Bremerton, WA
The water where we live is hard so there is water stains and soap scum. This has been the best thing to use to get the tub clean by far!!! I attached a picture of my sons tub. A few wipe and it's as good as new. Love this product!
Carmen C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is truly magic! It works so good I bought this product in Walmart and I love it ever since. It cleans right away the scent is good nothing to powerful. Have recommended it to everyone I know.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Whats the weirdest spot/item you've used these on??
Vanessa c.
What other products do you enjoy using from Mr. Clean?
Kim S.
Does anyone else find these a must have if you have young children?
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone not liked this product??
Megan  A.
How well does the extra scrubber work as opposed to original??