Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Extra Durable Household Cleaning Pads 10 ct Plastic Container

BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Durable scrubber sponge cleaner is 50% Stronger to Last Longer*. The cleaning sponge's micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up dirt and grime. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Durable is so tough, it erases 3X more Grime per swipe**. Use it all around the house as a textured surface sponge cleaner, wall cleaner, bathtub cleaner, soap scum remover & oven cleaner that removes greasy kitchen messes & much more!*vs. Original**vs. the Leading All Purpose Bleach Spray see more...

Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Purchased at: Target
This was the only product that could get the crayon scribbles off the wall without scrubbing off the paint!! My house interior looks like it got a new paint job after a box of these scrubby pads.. Highly recommend for anyone with kids!
Brei P.
Omak, WA
YES, YES, YES. These are an absolute staple for me and they will remove ANYTHING. I prefer this type, with the little ridges. Pro tip- get them wet and turn your kids loose in the house with them. They have fun and you’ll end up with clean stuff that you didn’t even know needed washed! I use the containers they come in for crayons etc after they’re gone.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Mc clean eraser is really like magic. It really does what it says and erases the marks and leaves everything looking brand new! I love using this product on areas that are difficult to clean and how the outcome!
Karen G.
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
This really hold true to its name "magic eraser". I have used this to removed oil residue. Although I need to throw out the sponge at the end it picks it right up , leaving it clean and shiny.
Tracey Y.
Sudbury
I absolutely love magic erasers. I use them on everything!! I've used them on the bathtub, on crayon on the wall, on baseboards, and anywhere else you can think of. It takes off any kind of stain imaginable. I even used them on my tire rims