BY MR. CLEAN #4 in Surface Care

• I've been trying to find something that will clean tub wi...2 Answers
  • Does this last longer and work on any type of spill or mess.4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren S.
Love using the magic eraser for cleaning my bathroom. It’s makes it effortlessly and easy to use. I think it’s a good value price for how amazing it works. It last a good amount of time too. I also like to use it to clean my kitchen stove top. Another plus is that it works on walls and pretty much anything for that matter. I would highly recommend on having this as your household cleaning product. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Durable
Asia W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is another one of my products I love to have on hand in the household at all times along with the comment this eraser gets permanent marker crayon markers pencil pen off your walls with ease and gets soap scum and build up off your tub I am so in love with these I have not used the one for the bathroom yet but the original and this durable magic eraser work so well highly recommended to have on hand at all time to get that grease scum and Etc off almost everything in your home and cleans Windows really good as well
Stephanie C.
For the longest time I thought these sponges were an overrated, unnecessary product and I just over looked them but one day I got a wild hair and bought a pack to try on my stove. I ended up taking it to my kitchen counter and was shocked by how it got out stains I had given up on trying to get out. Would recommend to anyone who's tried just about anything on a difficult surface. Definitely a sound investment.
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
Kids and markers never mix now do they ! I keep these under my kitchen sink. Whenever I notice a marker stain on my table , I grab this ! Grease stains that have been left , I grab this ! Whatever doesn't want to come up using a wash cloth , I use this and works every time !
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
These are really are magic, they get everything out from crayon on the walls to fingerprints on the refrigerator door handle! I always make sure to have these on hand with two messy kids, the uses are endless.
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
These things are magic! My kids make huge messes and these make cleaning up a breeze! Crayon on the walls, gone! Mudd on the kitchen floor, gone! Toothpaste in the tub, gone! I love these things and I will continue to have a massive stockpile of these suckers in my house forever until my kids move out and even after that too, possibly ;)
Jaima J.
I always use these when cleaning our bathrooms. They especially work great at cleaning the shower and any kind of soap residue and mildew. This is what I always use. Great product!
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
These things are a life saver. We use them all through the house and in my moms classroom. They take off markers and any kind of mark we get on the walls and table etc. they are actually affordable and I would so recommend these.
Adele H.
These clean scuff marks on my white apartment walls so well you'll never know they were there. Also great at scrubbing my shower. Docked a star because they don't seem as durable as they used to be. Mine fall apart quickly.
regina o.
I use so many Mr Clean products. I keep the magic erasers in the kitchen and all the bathrooms. They will clean any mess! They remove crayon from walls, ink, grease, you name it....and Mr Clean will work!
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
Do these work on walls with crayon?? Dang toddlers
Nicole Marie V.
Carteret, NJ
Does this only work on white things?
Shawna S.
Maumee, OH
How well does Mr. Clean work?
stephanie g.
london, ON
What brand of mr. Clean easer do you find yourself loving?
Lydia M.
Rhome, TX
Do these ones hold up better than the older ones? I know they tend to crumble in use.