Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Durable

There's a reason Mr. Clean works out to give his Durafoam Magic Eraser the Extra muscle to knock out your home's toughest messes.

HooW well does this product work on limestone build up?
i find that once the outside of [product:mr-clean-magic-eraser-extra-durable-household-cleaning-pads-10-ct-plastic-container] is dirty, I have to throw out the eraser, leaving a lot of good product in the middle. does anyone have any tips for getting longer use out of these? #thebigclean
What is this best used for?
Start your review of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Durable!
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
It really does erase wall scuffs like magic! The walls are so much improved and no longer driving me crazy. I took away a star because there does seem to be a faint outline where the scuffs used to be. It may need a round 2 once the wall dries more completely.
New Kent, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are perfect for cleaning anything you have to clean. I have used it on shower stalls for soap scum and bath tubs. They also work great for hard to clean dishes. The mice part is they don't require any cleaner, only water. They are pretty durable. You can sometimes find a coupon for them and find them on sale. I would definitely recommend.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Durable uploaded by Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These Mr. Clean magic erasers are excellent! I like to use them in the showers. They make it much easier to clean soap scum. And they are great to get markers off walls. I like to keep these in hand at all times. These do seem more durable then the regular erasers.
Woodside, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Remueve la grasa y los rayones de pisos y de paredes. Le da brillo a los mesones. Pero la verdad es que el precio me parece muy alto para durar tan poco y ser tan pequeños.
Baton Rouge, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Durable uploaded by Lacee L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love Mr. Clean magic eraser!! I use them to clean just about everything. I can clean every where in my house, the kitchen counters, the base boards, the cabinets. I can clean different things such as cleaning shoes! They come out so good! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Unionville, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Can not live my life without these I just love them!!! What messes do you use them for?!?
Alto, MI
These are a have to have! I love cleaning the bathroom and floor with them, it gets everything!
Tigard, OR
The slogan for this should be "so effective, you'll get your cleaning deposit back." And I have because of these... Twice!
Florissant, MO
I absolutely love these magic erasers. I can't clean without them. Some things you can't use a rag to clean with. Some dirt 💩 is trapped in the crevices. The magic eraser will find the dirt.
Nashville, AR
These are the best! They can tackle any mess and make cleaning a breeze! The best cleaning product ever! Love love love them!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Travelers Rst, SC
il y a un an
i find that once the outside of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Durable is dirty, I have to throw out the eraser, leaving a lot of good product in the middle. does anyone have any tips for getting longer use out of these? #thebigclean
LoLinda G. il y a 10 mois
After it’s dirty I rinse and squeeze it thoroughly. It helps a lot but doesn’t get it clean. Believe it or not, it still works just as good even once it’s gotten dirty/stained. It is, after all, a cleaner, so I chalk it up to stains, not filth. I use the dirty ones for stuff like car rims, trash cans, anywhere that doesn’t require absolute germ free clean.