BY MR. CLEAN #4 in Surface Care

• I've been trying to find something that will clean tub without sc...2 Answers
  • Does this last longer and work on any type of spill or mess.4 Answers
Stephanie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For the longest time I thought these sponges were an overrated, unnecessary product and I just over looked them but one day I got a wild hair and bought a pack to try on my stove. I ended up taking it to my kitchen counter and was shocked by how it got out stains I had given up on trying to get out. Would recommend to anyone who's tried just about anything on a difficult surface. Definitely a sound investment.
Courtney G.
Northport
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Kids and markers never mix now do they ! I keep these under my kitchen sink. Whenever I notice a marker stain on my table , I grab this ! Grease stains that have been left , I grab this ! Whatever doesn't want to come up using a wash cloth , I use this and works every time !
Amber F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these things! When we lived in our Apartment the walls were painted with a cheap white paint and easily marked up. By the door there were scuff marks from shoes hitting the wall you could see every little finger mark. Once a month I would pull this bad boy out and with either just water or a cleaning solution I would get the marks off the walls! A total time and arm saver!
Donisha B.
Thomasville, GA
The Magic Eraser is great! It effortlessly wipes through tough stains on my counters and stove. The only thing I don’t like it how they start to fall apart after a couple of uses but other than that... it has no harsh smells and all it needs is a little water.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are really are magic, they get everything out from crayon on the walls to fingerprints on the refrigerator door handle! I always make sure to have these on hand with two messy kids, the uses are endless.
Lacy O.
Hanford
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for all the Mama's out there. This has been a lifesaver when my kids colored on the walls with crayons and on my tables with markers. It got both of these messes off easily.
Wilka B.
New holland, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is like magic 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 this product has saved me from paying deposits, from my kids painting- scratching the walls. Its a great product always have it at home... when accidents happens.
Jaima J.
I always use these when cleaning our bathrooms. They especially work great at cleaning the shower and any kind of soap residue and mildew. This is what I always use. Great product!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I LOVE THESE!!!!! They seriously are magic! I always keep some on hand because of my wild child son! He can easily make a mess! This has gotten so many stains out! I always recommend this product!
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE these. Especially if you have a kid that you have to follow around to clean up after.
They last a long time and they clean up every stain you could think of. I always have these handy.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
Do these work on walls with crayon?? Dang toddlers
Nicole Marie V.
Carteret, NJ
Does this only work on white things?
Shawna S.
Maumee, OH
How well does Mr. Clean work?
stephanie g.
london, ON
What brand of mr. Clean easer do you find yourself loving?
Lydia M.
Rhome, TX
Do these ones hold up better than the older ones? I know they tend to crumble in use.