Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle Multi-Purpose Cleaner with Febreze Meadows & Rain uploaded by Tamica S.Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle Multi-Purpose Cleaner with Febreze Meadows & Rain uploaded by Yeisa R.

BY MR. CLEAN #26 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean® Liquid Muscle™ Multi-purpose Cleaner with Febreze Meadows & Rain.

16 oz = 40 oz.

2.5 x more power in every drop*.

Liquid gel concentrate. see more...

• HEY CAN SOMEONE TELL ME DOES THIS MR.CLEAN WORK AND DOES IT COMES...4 Answers
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Girard
This is what I buy for the kitchen, I am obsessed with this product. I also love that it is a concentrate so you can mix your own ratio in relation to what application you are using. I adore the smell of this particular product with the Febreze and this is what I mop all my floors with followed by shine sealer and my kitchen smells amazing afterward. I also wipe down cabinets with it prior to conditioning them with Orange Glo or Pledge orange oil. The como of these two products is so great, wish I had time to do it everyday! If someone has not tried this they are missing out, it wafts this most wonderful smell of clean and good smell all at the same time, incredible.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO
DG has this on discontinued clearance and had a coupon for it too so I ended up not paying anything for it. The name is very misleading and was very disappointed because its about the same as having dish soap with Febreze added to it. I used it on bathtub and took a lot of work to remove soap ring and dirt, same with toilet it took a lot of scrubbing. I would say it makes good for doing dishes or mopping with leaving good scent but doesn't remove anything stuck on.
Hope H.
Hope H.
Midlothian, VA
I have been using Mr. Clean for many many years. I love the refreshing smell that is left behind after using it to clean my home. I use it everywhere in my home, the kitchen, the baths, and the bedrooms. I have tried different cleaners over the years but I find myself always coming back to Mr. Clean mainly because of the cost and effectiveness. It's just a great product.
Cailey F.
Cailey F.
Vancouver, WA
Mr. Clean Multi-purpose Cleaner is in my opinion, the best out there. It not only works well as a cleaner, it smells great. It has Febreze in it, which makes it long-lasting. It has cleaned up any mess I have ever used it on and I love the convenience of only needing one product to handle the jobs of several cleaners and it does just as good of a job and smells better!
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Guyton, GA
Okay, so my aunt gave me some of this when I went and saw her a few months ago. I got it home and didn't really think much about it until I decided to mop my floors. This stuff not only doesn't take a lot to get soapy, BUT IT SMELLS AMAZING. If it wasn't cleaner, I would totally drink it! I wish this scent was in a diffuser because it's just amazing!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
I discovered Mr.Clean Liquid Muscle fairly recently and fell in love. It's a concentrated, thick liquid that you can add to water to create your own floor cleaner (works great on wood flooring too) or multi-purpose cleaner for your kitchen or bathroom. Leaves behind a fresh scent that pleases everyone. I've even gotten my employer hooked.
Chrystal P.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is one of the better dilutable, multipurpose cleaners I have used. It works on everything, from countertops and walls, to showers and floors. This smell is my favorite, although I will admit I have a hard time finding it regularly. I do like the citrus scent as well. It makes everything in my house look and smell wonderful!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
You may think you are not getting a lot of product with this, but you really are. You only need one squirt and the cap makes in impossible to squirt too much. A little goes a long way and this stuff smells soooo good. Whatever this stuff is made of really cuts through dirt which makes mopping so much easier in the summer.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS
I love this stuff. It cuts the tough grease, cleans the floors without and residue and my house smells so clean when it's done. And who doesn't like that. I usually get this from Walmart, since it's a convenience. If you've got kids, family or just want your house to smell and look great. You need this <3
Marisela G.
Marisela G.
I use this when mopping my house. You only need a little bit of product and it goes a long ways. It smells great and leaves my floors clean. I love to use this when cleaning. I think it is a little pricey for the size but then you realize you only need a little bit to clean so it lasts a very long time.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
HEY CAN SOMEONE TELL ME DOES THIS MR.CLEAN WORK AND DOES IT COMES IN DIFFERENT SENTS.