BY MR. CLEAN #64 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean® Liquid Muscle™ Multi-purpose Cleaner with Febreze Meadows & Rain.

16 oz = 40 oz.

2.5 x more power in every drop*.

Liquid gel concentrate. see more...

• HEY CAN SOMEONE TELL ME DOES THIS MR.CLEAN WORK AND DOES IT COMES...6 Answers
Denise M.
I use this to wash my hardwood floors & it smells so amazing. It is the only cleaner that does not leave a greyish residue on my hardwood (I have a dark cherry color). It has a convenient spout where you turn it upside down and squeeze into the bucket and it automatically stops where the proper portion is. It is worth every dollar and if you’re not cleaning with this you’re missing out on the most amazing smelling house!
Sue S.
Use this product as my main floor cleaner. It cleans without leaving a horrid scent. House has a clean scent and not medicinal like some do. I hate scents that you smell in hospitals, office buildings, etc. it's hard finding cleaning products that have a pleasant scent. This also cleans pretty well. As long as my floor is clean, streaked and not gritty, I will continue purchasing product.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
This is one of my favorite cleaning products! There are so many uses for it! I use it to clean counters, baseboards, the entire bathroom, and of course to mop my kitchen floor. It leaves such a fresh clean smell. My favorite thing about this is the bottle. You have to squeeze it to come out. If it falls over, you don’t have to worry about it spilling everywhere.
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Mr. Clean Febreze Meadows & Rain Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner 40 oz Family dollar store. The price is amazing. This kind like my back up cleaning supplies. No pros nor cons I love this product to cleans to floors, tubs, walls and everything I need to clean. I would recommend this product. The scent it leaves behind after cleaning is so good.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle Multi-Purpose Cleaner with Febreze Meadows & Rain this product was purchased at the local Walmart. It is great smelling I love that it has Febreze in it! This is my second favorite mr clean product I buy it when my other one is out of stock or just for a change! You all should try this if you haven't already!
Shelby E.
Richmond, KY
This product is my favorite. You get to add however much you like. Perfect price and good value for the amount. I find it effective. I’m able to use in a spray bottle or in a gallon mop bucket. I do not find a con to this product. I have recommended it to my boyfriend and now he buys it anytime we need it.
Jenny G.
forest city
This is such a money saving product! Whether I just need a small bottle of multi-surface cleaner or a whole bucket for mopping this bottle of concentrated stores in small spaces and is ready to be used for whatever I want! Buying this way has saved me money and has allowed me to free up cabinet space!
RaeLynn M.
Last longer than the usual Mr. Clean products due to it being concentrated and it has a good smell that usually last into the day. Cleans well. It's a little more costly but would buy again
Kerrie H.
This Mr. Clean product is a staple in our house. Cleans the floors very well and has a fresh clean scent. Love that there is no measuring, you simply squeeze one time per certain amount of water. This makes it much easier and less likely to spill, which is an added plus!
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Mopping the floor’s with this product make them look so amazing and shiny plus it makes the house smell amazing is affordably priced and you can grab it almost at most stores like Walmart so it’s convenient and I would totally recommend it to anybody
Jocelyn D.
Cleveland , Ohio
HEY CAN SOMEONE TELL ME DOES THIS MR.CLEAN WORK AND DOES IT COMES IN DIFFERENT SENTS.