BY MR. CLEAN #21 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean® Liquid Muscle™ Multi-purpose Cleaner with Febreze Meadows & Rain.

16 oz = 40 oz.

2.5 x more power in every drop*.

Liquid gel concentrate. see more...

• HEY CAN SOMEONE TELL ME DOES THIS MR.CLEAN WORK AND DOES IT COMES...6 Answers
Shannon M.
Burlington, WA
Mr. Clean has been one of my favorites for many years. This concentrate cleaner with Febreze is amazing at cleaning and at leaving a lingering smell around your house that makes it smell fresh and clean for a very long time. I myself don't dilute it very much because I love the smell that much. This is definitely a must have at all times in my house.
Amanda V.
Brighton, TN
I’m only giving this cleaner three stars. I bought it at Walmart for a good price and while it did smell good I didn’t like the way it cleaned. It left a gross film on my counter tops and floors. It did clean my bathroom and made it smell fresh but again it had a really weird film. I probably won’t buy it again.
Shelby E.
Richmond, KY
This product is my favorite. You get to add however much you like. Perfect price and good value for the amount. I find it effective. I’m able to use in a spray bottle or in a gallon mop bucket. I do not find a con to this product. I have recommended it to my boyfriend and now he buys it anytime we need it.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
I like that this is a concentrate and can be used to make several bottles of cleaner. I have had one bottle for over 2 years! I think that it cleans well and have not had any issues. I don’t really like the Febreeze sent though so I would try a different one next time.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
I loved this stuff. It did such a great job of cleaning everything really. I cleaned the counters, stove, fridge, bathtub and so much more. It removed hard water build up and so much. Great product and it smells great.
Ozair M.
Chicago
GreAt multipurpose cleaner. Doesnt have a strong scent. It was effective but it did not last me very long so a little disappointing. Good value for price. It gets the job done. Personally i would not buy it again.
Lovely mom A.
I have bought this at Walmart. This brands easy to find at Walmart aisle and they have different kind of scent. I like any as long lemony, and not super strong scent. I recommend this product and brand been amazing .
Nancy K.
Lowell, MA
I love the smell of this cleaning product also works really well. I think I purchased mine from Target. Not expensive at all very affordable. No complaints about this product. I would recommend this product.
Mary M.
A large family requires alot of clean up and this weekend everytime from floors, counters and the worst place the bathroom. No need to worry about germs this hero's my house stay clean and sticky free.
Charity R.
Cherokee
I used Mr.Clean so often during my cleaning routines! I love the dependability of all of the Mr.Clean products, and the long lasting fresh scents are just an extra reason why to love the brand!!
Jocelyn D.
Cleveland , Ohio
HEY CAN SOMEONE TELL ME DOES THIS MR.CLEAN WORK AND DOES IT COMES IN DIFFERENT SENTS.