Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle Multi-Purpose Cleaner Crisp Lemon uploaded by Emily M.

BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean® Liquid Muscle™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Crisp Lemon.

16 oz = 40oz

2.5x more power in every drop*.

Liquid gel concentrate. see more...

Nancy W.
Hinsdale, NH
Love this product! A little goes a long way! I have used this to wash walls mop linoleum, ceramic tile and hardwood floor as well as cleaning my dog’s crates. Very effective and does not leave a sticky residue or film! Reasonably priced as well!
#Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle Multi-Purpose Cleaner Crisp Lemon
Shelby E.
Richmond, KY
I don’t think this version is at its best. The smell doesn’t last as long. I typically buy from Walmart or sams club. Always a good price especially for what you pay for it. Love the lemon but just not as strong or long lasting. I do recommend but would recommend a different scent.
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
So I got this product around Times Square. Somebody was passing out simples. Oh My God, seriously, you don’t even need to do any scrubbing. All you do is you pour some in the area, wherever pour some water and it will be spotless. The smell is not too strong.
Fiona G.
I love the way this product smells and love how universal it is. I absolutely adore how a little of this can go such a long way. It’s not my go to item because I use different products for different areas of the house but for someone looking for something more universal I recommend.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy this product when cleaning my stove and tub! the citrus scent fills the house and brings me ease knowing that it’s clean! It is a strong scent so if you’re sensitive to smell, you can definitely open a window! overall, good stuff! will buy again.
Diana L.
Love to mop with this product. It is strong but not damaging to my home. Smell is always nice and price point is good. I have used it while cleaning other places in my home. Will purchase again and will suggest to everyone.
Val V.
This is my go to for cleaning since it came out. Two drops in a bucket of water is all you need. Can mop all my floors with it. Smell lasts for hours. Cleans real nicely and isn’t expensive at all under $5.
kerrigan h.
mccordsville , IN
I love lemony scent products and this one smells great! It’s effective and definitely won’t disappoint. I love the lemon car wash smell and this is it. It’s a good value you and average priced. It also doesn’t dry your hands out or make them gross like other dish washers I have used. Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle Multi-Purpose Cleaner Crisp Lemon I would recommend this product to others!
Christina M.
Doral, FL
One of the smelling all purpose cleaners on the market. A little bit goes a long way with this product. Always leaves a fresh scent on my home. I get it at my local grocery store and I highly recommend this
Vivian B.
LOVE this. It cleans so well. And it smells so good. I got it at Walmart. It was a good price. And it made the whole house smell like lemons. And it’s a really good price. I will always buy this product.
Rachel M.
Papillion , NE
Does this come in different scents?