Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle Multi-Purpose Cleaner Crisp Lemon uploaded by Emily M.

BY MR. CLEAN #25 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean® Liquid Muscle™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Crisp Lemon.

16 oz = 40oz

2.5x more power in every drop*.

Liquid gel concentrate. see more...

Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I love this because it’s a concentrate and seems to last so much longer than the other products made by Mr. Clean. I love the smell. It fills my house completely and smells super lemony! I’m glad that I can rely on it to not only kill smells, but germs too. Great for all of your daily cleaning! The price is low and the quality is high. Go buy it. You won’t be disappointed! I found mine at Walmart.
Kerrigan H.
Mccordsville , IN
I love lemony scent products and this one smells great! It’s effective and definitely won’t disappoint. I love the lemon car wash smell and this is it. It’s a good value you and average priced. It also doesn’t dry your hands out or make them gross like other dish washers I have used. Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle Multi-Purpose Cleaner Crisp Lemon I would recommend this product to others!
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I love this liquid gel formula! It is concentrated so you don’t need as much. I like how you can use it on just about anything that needs cleaning from the kitchen to the bathroom to mopping floors. It gets everything spotless and doesn’t leave any residue at all. It also has a fresh lemon scent that is not too overpowering.
Nancy W.
Hinsdale, NH
Love this product! A little goes a long way! I have used this to wash walls mop linoleum, ceramic tile and hardwood floor as well as cleaning my dog’s crates. Very effective and does not leave a sticky residue or film! Reasonably priced as well!
#Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle Multi-Purpose Cleaner Crisp Lemon
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
I love the smell of lemon, and think that Mr. Clean does a great job at making their cleaner smell natural and without being overpowering. I have always loved Mr. Clean products and find their products affordable for the quality. This product is also great at cleaning tough areas. Definitely recommend!
Shelby E.
Richmond, KY
I don’t think this version is at its best. The smell doesn’t last as long. I typically buy from Walmart or sams club. Always a good price especially for what you pay for it. Love the lemon but just not as strong or long lasting. I do recommend but would recommend a different scent.
Kelsey P.
Hot Springs, AR
I love the clean smell of this cleaning product! It gets the job done without too much work which is always good. I love how easy it can clean up spills and dust but I would like for it to be a little tougher on the sticky things. I would recommend as an everyday cleaner!
Dee W.
It smells great, and the lemon smell just makes me
think clean. The smell lingers a bit as well. It cleans well without leaving a residue, and the product lasts a long time. It’s a good value.  I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Ashley P.
Waukesha, WI
A little goes a long way with this are use it through those hard dishes that there are to get clean our use it when I’m cleaning the floors it leaves no after feel nothing and it does have an amazing smile and it’s worth the price every home should have this item
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
So I got this product around Times Square. Somebody was passing out simples. Oh My God, seriously, you don’t even need to do any scrubbing. All you do is you pour some in the area, wherever pour some water and it will be spotless. The smell is not too strong.
Rachel M.
Papillion , NE
Does this come in different scents?