Mr Clean Liquid All Purpose Cleaner with Gain Original 24 Oz  uploaded by Regina S.Mr Clean Liquid All Purpose Cleaner with Gain Original 24 Oz  uploaded by Patricia  R.

BY MR. CLEAN

Batteries not included. see more...

Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
I love how Mr. Clean with Gain smells! I use this multi purpose cleaner everywhere through my house, from cleaning off my kitchen counters, to the floors in my bathroom. I purchased this at Walmart for a great price!
Tracy A.
I use this everywhere in my house. I add some to a bucket of water to mop my floors and use it straight for tougher jobs. It’s great to clean the cooktop. I love the scent too. I would recommend this for anyone who wants a multipurpose cleaner.
Crystal F.
This is my favorite cleaner to use for mopping and scrubbing floors. Not only does it do a great job at getting your floors sparking clean, but it leaves your home smelling so amazingly clean! I refuse to use anything except for this.
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
Perfect for my floors! I have tile and wood floors. I use it for both and it's great! The smell is great with the Gain scent! The price is right also. I do use coupons to get it so that helps out too!!!
Jamie S.
Anderson, SC
This is probably my favorite product EVER!! It smells so good and clean. Plus it always gets whatever I use it on clean. When they say "all purpose" they are right! I use it on everything. I typically can find a coupon and get it for very affordable price!
Esther M.
Houston
I use it because I like that the smell lingers and leaves my bathroom and floor very clean. I would use this again as I can get it on sale regularly.