Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesAll-Purpose CleanersMr. Clean
Mr Clean Home Pro Antibacterial Cleaner with Summer Citrus

Mr. Clean® Home Pro Antibacterial Cleaner with Summer Citrus

by Mr. Clean

Home Pro Antibacterial Cleaner with Summer Citrus Get tough on tough messes from the kitchen to the bathroom, and every place in between with Mr. Clean’s Multi-Purpose Antibacterial liquid cleaner in Summer Citrus scent. It works all around the house on everything from linoleum, to tile, to toilets and bathtubs, and even garbage cans.

Kills 99.9% of bacteria*

It’s especially useful for tough spots like pet areas and diaper pails.

*Mr. Clean kills Salmonella enterica and Escherichia coli in 10 minutes. Effective against Gram-negative bacteria only.

Mr. Clean’s Antibacterial Cleaner with Summer Citrus scent is a multi-purpose cleaner. Use it for:

All around the house

Cleaning your bathtub, shower and toilet

Your floors

Your countertops

Does this leave a chemical smell in the home?
Does anyone recommend this product?
Does Mr. Clean® Home Pro Antibacterial Cleaner with Summer Citrus smell nice and leave a nice smell within the room?
Start your review of Mr. Clean® Home Pro Antibacterial Cleaner with Summer Citrus!
Michael M.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mr. Clean® Home Pro Antibacterial Cleaner with Summer Citrus uploaded by Michael M.
Purchased at: Brooklyn Industries
Nothing is more reassuring and legit guaranteed to kill bacteria, viruses and the ‘RONA than NEON GREEN cleaning solutions. This liquid has a heavy strong fragrance that could choke a donkey. I am not implying this is bad thing, but “fresh citrus” it is naught. Maybe I’m supposed to dilute the radioactive antibacterial...?? Nonetheless this potion with some hot water cuts thru dirt and grime like a knife and I suspect most fabrics and flesh). Alas, thats why we purchased Signor Clean: to clean, kill #CORONA and choke (that donkey) in the first place - this cleaner does what it claims. Just don’t forgot the chemical resistant latex cleaning gloves!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Mr. Clean® Home Pro Antibacterial Cleaner with Summer Citrus uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
The scent is refreshing is Perfect for cleaning kitchen counters and floors. Mr. Clean is a classic great product I highly recommend.
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Mr. Clean® Home Pro Antibacterial Cleaner with Summer Citrus uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great multi-purpose household cleaner by Mr. Clean in summer citrus scent. It's anti-bacterial that's advertised to kill 99.9% of bacteria (as long as it's damp on surface for 10min). It seems to do really good with any pet/child related mess it's encountered in my home thus far lol. It does also do really well at cleaning grease tough kitchen messes or bathroom funk too! You can def get a lot cleaner clean with a lot less physical scrubbing so I'd def recommend this. My only suggestion would be to greatly water down this cleaner bc the scent can be very overwhelming for long lengths of time (to the point of lung irritation ect) so that's something hopefully that can be fixed ourselves by diluting it.. 🌊 [product:mr.-clean®-home-pro-antibacterial-cleaner-with-summer-citrus]
Michelle L.
Imlay city
Really nice to use. I get a nice clean house, that smells nice too. My husband and I can't do the perfumy cleaners but we like the citrus one.
Amanda N.
Oak Hill, OH
Makes the house smell like lemons and cleans the floors very well I would recommend it to any other people looking
Tanya A.
Indianapolis, IN
This is very useful to clean my apartment. It was not very expensive either. It has a great scent to it as well. Was very effective in wiping off dirt. It is easy to use and definitely worth the price. I would recommend this cleaning product to anyone.
Nadifa M.
Sioux Falls
Mr. Clean always helps my family and I keep our house clean. The product also smells very good too. We use it to clean almost everything.
Carrie K.
Harrisburg, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these product makes my house feel and smell so clean and I don’t have to worry about bacteria it kills that bad stuff while cleaning and it’s great price with amazing scents to choose from
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
I love mr clean! Nothing works better as an all purpose cleaner. It cuts grease even with warm water and deodorizes my bathroom and disinfects the kitchen counter tops and does a great job on floors. The scent is an A+ plus
Amy R.
Richmond, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Mr. Clean! This particular scent is very fresh and I find it cleans really well. It's also reasonably priced as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mya R.
il y a un an
Nikkta G. il y a 10 mois
It doesn’t really leave behind a smell as much as we expect but it’s definitely a wonderful cleaning product
Anthony D.
new Bedford, Massachusetts
il y a un an
Cindy T. il y a 9 mois
Smells great! If that is what your asking