BY MR. CLEAN #74 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean febreze meadows & rain scent multi-purpose cleaner 40 oz see more...

Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I was looking for an extra addition of cleaner to my moping routine, that smelled good and made my floors shiny. And a friend recommended Mr. Clean, and I instantly fell in love with it. It reminds me of Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner - Lavender Scent - 56 oz!!! I tend to use a lot of bleach while cleaning anything at home, and was always getting complaints from my boyfriend, so I started adding this cleaner to help mask the smell. I love the freshness and clean scent of this multi surface cleaner. And use it everyday, not only for my floors, but countertop too! Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner - Meadows & Rain Scent❤️
Amy R.
Berea, KY
I really love the scent of this product and it works great! Super bubbly and very concentrated so you can make the bottle last by diluting it. Honsstly, I never use it without diluting because I find it to be too concentrated. I use this stuff often and likely will continue to. The only thing I dont like is that it's not natural (I prefer natural products) but I can't take points away from my review for that bc it never claimed to be natural.
Denise G.
Amazing product!!! A little pricy but well worth it. The size of the bottle is good and a little goes a long way. I use it everywhere in fact but mostly in my mop water. It leaves my house smelling amazing for a couple of days. It leaves everything really clean and with my OCD it’s perfect. I would definitely recommend to everyone out there!
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
I love 💕 this Mr. Clean multi-surface cleaner! I mainly use the product to clean my entire bathroom and kitchen from top to bottom! I use this product to clean skins, floors, mirrors, stove, fridge, countertops, and hard surface tables or glass tables! I have repurchased this product many times and will continue to repurchase this product! 😍
Hayley M.
Cecil, PA
We use this to refill our smaller spray bottle. My fiancé loves the scent! He’s not a fan of citrusy smells, so this cleaner really makes him clean more haha! It doesn’t do too well with harder residue, such as dried coffee rings or sticky, questionable marks. Definitely works for general cleaning!
Praise G.
I love mr clean all the scents are wonderful but this is my fave it has my house and floors smelling and looking amazing and a little goes a long way you don’t need much maybe two capfuls also you can use it to wipe down surfaces and get walls like handprints and light switches it work well on everything
Nichelle P.
Deltona
Best smelling and most relaxing cleaner I’ve ever used! I use it on countertops, bathrooms, and on my floors! You can buy it anywhere from Walmart to target and multi places in between! Literally my favorite cleansing scent, I would recommend this to anyone! Leaves you and your home smelling fresh and clean!!
Kristen G.
Taylor
Smells amazing! Product is concentrated so it goes a long way for cleaning. Great on multiple surfaces so no need to constantly stop and grab a new chemical for every spot. Long lasting great smell that fills the whole house. Definitely something I reccommend to my friends
Perry M.
dayton
We use Mr clean products alot in our home, Mr clean seems to be one of the best cleaners. Price is fair, and I have purchased it at Walmart and Dollar general. I would and will buy it again and would recommend it to others. I have actually recommended it to others in the past.
Tina P.
Wapella
I love Me. clean products, this scent is wonderful. It does do a great job cleaning and leaves the room fresh, even says later. I think the price is good for the size of bottle I bought. I dilute it with water to make it last. I would definitely by this product again!
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
Is this Scent strong? Or just that "good clean house smell"?
Rachel T.
How well does it get off things on your floor
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
I want to try it , but want to know if it is really good before I buy any. Do you recommend?
Crissy L.
What do you use your Mr. Clean for?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which room do you use this the most in?