BY MR. CLEAN #37 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean febreze meadows & rain scent multi-purpose cleaner 40 oz see more...

• Is this Scent strong? Or just that "good clean house smell"? 8 Answers
  • I want to try it , but want to know if it is really good before I...2 Answers
  • How well does it get off things on your floor5 Answers
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I was looking for an extra addition of cleaner to my moping routine, that smelled good and made my floors shiny. And a friend recommended Mr. Clean, and I instantly fell in love with it. It reminds me of Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner - Lavender Scent - 56 oz!!! I tend to use a lot of bleach while cleaning anything at home, and was always getting complaints from my boyfriend, so I started adding this cleaner to help mask the smell. I love the freshness and clean scent of this multi surface cleaner. And use it everyday, not only for my floors, but countertop too! Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner - Meadows & Rain Scent❤️
Denise G.
Amazing product!!! A little pricy but well worth it. The size of the bottle is good and a little goes a long way. I use it everywhere in fact but mostly in my mop water. It leaves my house smelling amazing for a couple of days. It leaves everything really clean and with my OCD it’s perfect. I would definitely recommend to everyone out there!
Praise G.
I love mr clean all the scents are wonderful but this is my fave it has my house and floors smelling and looking amazing and a little goes a long way you don’t need much maybe two capfuls also you can use it to wipe down surfaces and get walls like handprints and light switches it work well on everything
Staci F.
Ada, OK
We use this product most often in our household. It is great for cleaning everything in your house. We pour it in a spray bottle and refill it anytime it gets low that way you don’t have to worry about wasting so many plastic bottles. It leaves such a pleasant fresh smell as well!
Kristen G.
Taylor
Smells amazing! Product is concentrated so it goes a long way for cleaning. Great on multiple surfaces so no need to constantly stop and grab a new chemical for every spot. Long lasting great smell that fills the whole house. Definitely something I reccommend to my friends
Perry M.
dayton
We use Mr clean products alot in our home, Mr clean seems to be one of the best cleaners. Price is fair, and I have purchased it at Walmart and Dollar general. I would and will buy it again and would recommend it to others. I have actually recommended it to others in the past.
Maria F.
I used to use the Mr.Clean formula that was neon yellow, until I found this one. The smell is amazing, leaves my home smelling incredible fresh and clean. It really does the job of getting rid of everything. This can be bought pretty much any place that has cleaning supplies.
Kourtney L.
dallas
This is my go-to cleaner. I wipe the kitchen counters with it, window seals, and even sometimes use it to mop the floors. It works really well at getting up grease and also leaves a pleasant scent behind. I would definitely recommend this product to have on hand.
Tina P.
Wapella
I love Me. clean products, this scent is wonderful. It does do a great job cleaning and leaves the room fresh, even says later. I think the price is good for the size of bottle I bought. I dilute it with water to make it last. I would definitely by this product again!
Kaylee M.
This cleaner is great for countertops. Whether it’s my kitchen counter or the counters in my bathroom, I use it on a regular basis. It smells great and does a great job of removing crusted on stains if left sitting for a few minutes. I would recommend this to anyone.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
Is this Scent strong? Or just that "good clean house smell"?
Rachel T.
How well does it get off things on your floor
Crissy L.
What do you use your Mr. Clean for?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
I want to try it , but want to know if it is really good before I buy any. Do you recommend?