BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean® Duet™ Premium Latex Long Cuff Gloves Size S.
Cotton flock lined.
Embossed palm grip.
Beaded cuff. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda D.
Powderly, TX
Review for: M more...
Not the thickest glove but very good for disposable gloves, use for dirty jobs around the house, durable as long as you don’t tear or snag them on something sharp.
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
I got these on Amazon prime now for a little under $5 and I love them! The size feels like a small rather than a medium, but it still worked out for me. I love the bright colors, textural grips and durability. I definitely recommend these to others because they are a great value!
Kaylynne S.
Harrisburg, PA
I usually just buy a cheap pack of yellow gloves at the local dollar tree. But came across these while doing my normal grocery shopping. They were probably only $2 more and came with 1 extra pair of gloves. The colors also won me over- my pack came with purple and lime green. I guess adulting is coming home excited to wash dishes with your new cute gloves... that was me! I absolutely love these gloves. They last almost forever, they're super soft inside which makes it feel like you're not even wearing gloves. I will never go back to those old yellow dollar tree gloves again.
Lori G.
Orland Hills, IL
I love this mr. Clean gloves because it doesn't irritates my skin every time I used it. And it smells good and leave my skin smooth.