BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean® Bath Cleaner with Febreze® Freshness Meadows & Rain Scent.
Up to 7 days of shine†.
†On vertical ceramic and porcelain surfaces. see more...

• Is this a good product and does it smell good?1 Answers
  • So Does this work well? I am a junky when it comes to cleaning p...1 Answers
  • Is this better than tilex?? What do you use to scrub with 1 Answers
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love how this cleaner has a nice breeze sent to it. I love using this product on my floors and in my bathroom tiles. This product surprisingly does not give me a headache and I am one who is very sensitive to chemical products. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody who is looking for a good cleaning product and tends to be more sensitive.
Jessica W.
Fort Smith, AR
Who really enjoys cleaning!? Not me! But this cleaner makes the job so much easier! It removes all of the shower junk and then leaves it smelling way better than all the other cleaners that smell like chemicals!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This Mr. Clean bath cleaner and I absolutely love the Febreze scent that was added really deep cleans the dreaded chore of cleaning the bathroom.I love all the Mr. Clean products,fantastic in getting things clean
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
I love this spray because it easily washes surfaces and leaves a great Febreze scent . Which I love it leaves my bathroom smelling fresh.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
Love this fresh and clean scent and how well it cleans everything. Using this product even makes my cleaning experience enjoyable.
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
Mr clean supplies always work the best for me especially when I have to deal with endless poop, spit up and just boys messiness
Ashley R.
Love this stuff. Love that it has frebreze in it. A perfect quick way to clean the bathroom. Mr.Clean products are my favorite.
Mandi H.
I love Mr. Clean bath disinfecting spray. This makes cleaning the bathroom so much easier and also leaves a great smell!
Jade O.
Hudson, FL
Love the Mr. Clean products. It smells great with the Febreze and it cleans so well! The best brand to use when cleaning!
Christina M.
Waterbury, CT
I love Mr. Clean and I love degrease, this product is definitely a win,/win for me! Cleans great, smells great!!
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH
Where can I find this interesting item?
Maria G.
Fort Worth, TX
So Does this work well? I am a junky when it comes to cleaning products never really tried this one??
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this better than tilex?? What do you use to scrub with
Sandy S.
Laredo, TX
Is this a good product and does it smell good?
Jennifer E.
Brockport, NY
Love Mr clean how well does this product work?