Mr. Clean Antibacterial Multi-Purpose Cleaner Summer Citrus uploaded by mrs t.Mr. Clean Antibacterial Multi-Purpose Cleaner Summer Citrus uploaded by Gynelle P.Mr. Clean Antibacterial Multi-Purpose Cleaner Summer Citrus uploaded by Silifat A.

BY MR. CLEAN #22 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean® Antibacterial Summer Citrus™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner.

Kills 99.9% of bacteria*.

Limited disinfectant. see more...

• What is your favorite scent?6 Answers
  • Can I use this to clean off the swing set or slides? 5 Answers
Buy on Target
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC
I operate a cleaning business and one product I make sure is always on the ready is Mr. Clean Antibacterial Multipurpost cleaner. It is super effective and can be used on nearly every surface. From floors to walls I trust Mr. Clean to get the job done. All the scents are nice and not harsh like many other cleaners. The price is affordable too! Try it out!
Melgie C.
Melgie C.
Hilliard, OH
House cleaning won't be complete without Mr. Clean Anti-Bacterial Multi Purpose Cleaner. Its perfect for mopping the floor, bathroom sink, cleaning the bath tub and kitchen sink. I use this cleaner pretty much on anything, It has nice fresh summer citrus scents, that makes everything smells fresh and clean. Definitely will be buying more of this soon.
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
Charlotte, NC
I could clean every room in my house with this! Mr. Clean got up tough stains that multiple other cleaning solutions couldn't. I picked this up for a great price at the supermarket. This is now my go-to cleaner! It definitely has a chemical smell, but it's a pleasant, relaxing clean scent. Definitely worth purchasing!
Luna B.
Luna B.
I love this product. I have been using it for years because unlike other floor and all-purpose cleaners, it actually kills germs. The only problem I have with this product is that more and more stores are not selling it. I have to go to a specific store to pick up it. Wish it were more widely available in my area.
Elinor A.
Elinor A.
I don't mind cleaning the "gross" places in my home now, I have found the great smell of Mr. Clean. After cleaning the bathrooms (I have 3) my whole house smells like I scrubbed everything. Every area has a great fresh smell, and the fragrance lasts a very long time. The different fragrance's are AMAZING!!!
Leanne C.
Leanne C.
Braselton, GA
Mr. Clean has been cleaning my house for a long time now, I trust all these products but especially love the long lasting scent of the floor cleaners. I like that it is antibacterial as I have two dogs that love to lick anything off the floor I have dropped, I can be satisfied my floors are clean.
Ty C.
Ty C.
I like this scent a lot. I think it cleans really well and smells nice. I like to use it for the floors, bathroom, kitchen..you name it. The price is good too, plus you can find it almost anywhere. You can put a little in the toilet water after you clean the toilet to let the bathroom smell nice!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Louisville, KY
Mr.clean is one of the best cleaning supplies out there. I can use this on everything. The smell of it is amazing. It gets the floors clean Every time! I buy this at Walmart and the price is very reasonable. I would defiantly recommend this to someone that has messy floors (animals, kids, ect.)
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Jonesboro , AR
Love love love the smell of this cleaner!! I use this in my bathroom as well as the rest of the house. I love that it's multipurpose. It helps with time and work. Any tough spots you may have on your tile...this is the product to try!! It keeps grout clean and I even use it on my bathtub. 😀😀😀
Laura S.
Laura S.
Argyle, TX
Mr Clean the reliable friend of cleaning lovers. I consider myself a feithful of mr clean. it is great for counters and kitchens, with 3 drops of Multi-purpose and water is more than enough to clean galss containers and libraries.

Ir's 100% recommend, very efficient and never fails anybody.
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
What is your favorite scent?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Mega Parent Expert
Can I use this to clean off the swing set or slides?