BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean® Antibacterial Summer Citrus™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner.

Kills 99.9% of bacteria*.

Limited disinfectant. see more...

• What is your favorite scent?7 Answers
  • Can I use this to clean off the swing set or slides? 6 Answers
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
This product is a true killer of grime, that's for sure! It works especially hard on stuff spills on laminate. But, like any other time you clean laminate, you need to be careful not to oversaturate the area. This can cause the adhesive from below to come up to the surface and appear pink and stain the laminate. Make sure to read the directions and use sparingly and you won't have a problem, a little goes a long way.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
This product is a must have ! Not only does it smell amazing but it kills germs, bacteria and leaves my house looking cleaner, fresher and safer . I have 2 little ones and the more products I have that kill germs the better it is for their health! Great buy!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Literally use this for everything and anything. Mix with water to get more use and to dilute a little bit. I use it to mop, clean walls, clean the inside of my car, add to my toilet for a fresh scent, wipe down countertops and wipe down door handles. Leaves the house smelling fresh and clean, and a little goes a long way.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I love the smell of the refresh refreshing of mr. Clean I mop my floors with it all my floors that means the bathroom the hallway the kitchen the living room and then I go in with the floor cleaner but before that I strip my floors I mop all my floors with mr. Clean and it leaves that fresh scent all over the house
Halie R.
Westerville
I love the smell of this product and use it on a weekly basis. It's a little pricey for me, but it last long because you don't have to use that much. I would recommend it because it makes my house smell so clean and really disinfects my floors! I love Mr clean products!
Makenna Z.
Texarkana, TX
Works wonders! My go to product for when cleaning the house. The product is inexpensive and works as advertised. I’ve gone through multiple bottles of this stuff - I use it religiously. I will definitely use this for the years to come - works like a charm.
Danielle E.
Midland, TX
I love cleaning counter tops, cabinets, baseboards and toilets with this. Does a great job. I thought I loved it as a floor cleaner especially because of the lingering scent, but everyone still has dirty feet. It just doesn’t get the floor clean enough for me. It cuts grease very well so cleaning cabinets around stove top is super easy. I like mixing it with some water in a cup and grabbing my cleaning toothbrush and cleaning baseboards. It gets the dog hair and dust up without much work.
Brianna M.
Upland, IN
I love using this on my tile floors. I put it in a bucket and mix it with warm water. Then I use a spin mop and bucket to mop my floors. It doesn’t leave a sticky feel like some other brands. I always buy it at Walmart cause it’s cheep there!!
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
I use this on the floors. I have pets so this is great use and I always feel like the floors actually get clean. The scent is great and there is always a variety. Plus you can find this product just about anywhere. I definitely recommend!
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I love the way it smells it's pretty cheap you can find it anywhere because it is pretty cheap. I wouldn't say that I would rely on it to get all the grime and dirt off of my floor considering that it doesn't really have that many chemicals and it to remove any of it but it seems to be pretty safe for hardwood and for tile and for laminate and stuff like that. Doesn't make your for pill up or anything just gives it a nice smell and makes you feel like he at least clean your floor
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What is your favorite scent?
Angela S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can I use this to clean off the swing set or slides?