BY MR. CLEAN

Product Detail
Antibacterial Cleaner with Summer Citrus
Clean every room of your house with the fighting power of Mr. Clean’s Antibacterial Summer Citrus cleaner. Not only does it knock out dirt, it kills 99.9% of bacteria*, and works all around the house on everything from linoleum, to tile, to toilets and bathtubs, and even garbage cans.

Mr. Clean Antibacterial cleaner is also available in another scent as Mr. Clean with Febreze fresheness Antibacterial Citrus & Light.
*Mr. Clean kills Salmonella enterica and Escherichia coli in 10 minutes. Effective against Gram-negative bacteria only.

Mr. Clean’s Antibacterial Cleaner with Summer Citrus scent is a multi-purpose cleaner. Use it for:
• All around the house
• Cleaning your bathtub, shower and toilet
• Your floors
• Your countertops

DIRECTIONS

Directions
Disinfecting (Hard, Non-porous Surfaces):
Apply full-strength product on the surface and let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. For highly soiled areas, clean before following disinfecting directions.

Floors/Dilute Cleaning:
Mix ¼ cup per 1 gallon (1/2 bucket) of room-temperature water. Usually no need to rinse.

Tough Job:
Pour directly on tough soil or on sponge. Wipe and rinse with room-temperature water.

Finished Wood:
Use diluted only. Not recommended for carpets, copper or aluminum surfaces.

Mr. Clean Antibacterial Cleaner with Summer Citrus

Start your review of Mr. Clean Antibacterial Cleaner with Summer Citrus!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennie G.
Whitehall
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite floor cleaner! Leaves a Fantastic scent that lingers for hours. Gives me the security of knowing that my kitchen and my bathroom floors are sanitized and clean! Just a little bit of product mixed with water works really well and it doesn't leave a sticky sensation behind. will definitely purchase again.
Danielle L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love love love the scent of this. It smells soooo good. It cleans very well and doesn't leave my counter tops and other surfaces streaky. I even use it on my glass cooktop stove to remove any dried on foods or grease and it doesn't leave streaks there either. I have purchased this several times and will continue to keep buying.
Lu L.
Boonton, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I started using Mr. Clean when i moved to NJ and since that's my main antibacterial cleaner. What i love about is that i can truly use it on all surfaces and it smells so good, when i am done cleaning my husband tells me how good it smells and compliments me, all thanks to Mr. Clean  hahaha!
Dakota E.
Monroe
works great for nearly everything dirt bikes tires floor bath laundry room you name it only downfall would b the extremely strong and overwhelming scent but that's something I've never found different with any such cleaners love that it gets out shoe Mark's on my floor and leaves a good shine
Amy M.
Enid
my household absolutely loves the smell of this, Amazing product. Great to clean up any little mess or a big mess as well. It is a very great value for the prices you pay. Love the scent. Can complain about this at all. i would definitely would recommend this product to others.
Gracie R.
Austin
Mr. Clean is a well known brand. I have used this product maby 3-4 times. Usually because the store does not have my usual product. I don't think it's enough cleaner for the price since you can get same quality cleaners for about the same amount in larger quantities.
Angie T.
Apopka, FL
Smell so good and I love a good lemon scent that keep my house smelling clean. This product especially during spring cleaning hands down make me feel like my house is clean and germ free. Well almost I still have the germ carriers walking around, but I'll keep them.
Jennifer M.
South River, NJ
I love this product not only it gets the job done but is smell so good. I diluted some of the product on water and use it in the bathroom, kitchen. I have a spray bottle that I mix the products with water to clean objects and outside stuff. Really good product.
Kim W.
Benton, AR
I uses cleaner to mop my floors and also to clean my toilets. The price is awesome that's not too expensive. It cleans we, and it also makes the house smell wonderful nice and fresh it's very effective and what it's supposed to do I was recommended highly
CAROLYN M.
PLEASANT GROVE
Mister Clean is a great cleaner for floors. I use it on my tile and it has kept my floor in the kitchen clean. It smells so lemony and clean. It doesn't dry cloudy. It is a good value because i goes along way. I would recommend this Cleaner to others.
Alexis F.
Salida, CA
What do I use this for
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What is your favorite scent?
Angela S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can I use this to clean off the swing set or slides?
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dies it have a strong smell to it?

Target