Mr. Clean 446394 Micro Fiber Hardwood Floor Duster uploaded by Amanda R.Mr. Clean 446394 Micro Fiber Hardwood Floor Duster uploaded by Amanda R.

BY MR. CLEAN

Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I don't know if it's the same one but I just got this from Dollar General for under $5 and WOW! Check out the picture...that was from a ceiling fan I could hardly reach. It was like a magnet..I swear! GRAB YOURSELF ONE! You can dust with it or use it as a mop!
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
My grandma purchased one of these and it is amazing! I help her clean her house and I was so impressed with this that now I want one. It picks up all the dirt and pet hair. I've even used it to clean cobwebs on the walls. Great for tile, hardwood, and vinyl.
Heather Q.
Augusta, GA
My mother has this product and she bought it from the dollar store. Very good cheap price. But a really great product. It works so well. She showed me and now I really want one. You can use this to dust or mop.
Carol S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Me Clean has the most amazing products!!! Who doesn't keep some kinda Mr Clean product in their home!!! Keeps my home sparkling clean every time I use these products especially these magical sponges!
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
I hate floor dusters. They just move dirt and dust around and it gets flying all around which is terrible if you or your children have allergies! Do not but!