Mr. Clean 442408 Tile and Grout Brush, Pack of 4

by Mr. Clean

O need to try this
Start your review of Mr. Clean 442408 Tile and Grout Brush, Pack of 4!
Carolina C.
Dallas, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Este cepillo me gusta mucho por su fácil modo de usar no pesa es fuerte con su cepillo limpia muy bien
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
1,052 reviews
Handy sturdy little brush. Found at dollar general and work real well in bathroom. Very affordable
Stacey K.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I love Mr. Clean products and loved how well this cleaned my shower. I will use this every time from now on.
Valerie O.
ENDICOTT, NY
You never know just how dirty your tiles are in shower till you clean with this brush
yashika V.
Kolkata
Very handy very easy to use also cleans very well very comfortable it's very affordable too I highly recommend this one
Ask a question to the Influenster community...